You have no items in your shopping cart.
Availability: In Stock
Brand Name : Tipanat 15mg
Composition : Trifluridine & Tipiracil
Manufactured by : Natco Pharma Ltd
Strength : Trifluridine 15mg & Tipiracil 6.14mg
Form : Tablet
Packing : Pack of 20 Tablets
Country Of Origin : India
Trifluridine and tipiracil are used to treat colon (large intestine) or rectal cancer that has spread to other parts of the body in people who have already been treated with other chemotherapy medications or who are unable to receive these chemotherapy medications. In people who have already received at least two other chemotherapy treatments, the combination of trifluridine and tipiracil is also used to treat certain types of stomach cancer or cancer located where the stomach meets the oesophagus (the tube between the throat and stomach) that has spread to other parts of the body. Trifluridine belongs to a class of drugs known as thymidine-based nucleoside analogues. It works by preventing cancer cell growth. Tipiracil belongs to a class of drugs known as thymidine phosphorylase inhibitors. It works by slowing the body's breakdown of trifluridine.
Read all medication guides or instruction sheets and follow all directions on your prescription label. Take the medication exactly as prescribed.
• The trifluridine and tipiracil combination is available as a tablet to be taken orally. It is typically taken twice a day with food for 5 days, followed by a 2-day break. This dosing schedule is repeated three times, with a two-week break in between. This 28-day cycle may be repeated depending on how well this medication works for you and any side effects you encounter. Every day, take trifluridine and tipiracil around the same time. Follow the directions on your prescription label exactly, and ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain any parts you don't understand. Trifluridine and tipiracil should be taken exactly as prescribed. Do not take more or less of it, or take it more frequently than your doctor has prescribed.
• Do not split, chew, or crush the tablets; instead, swallow them whole.
• Trifluridine and tipiracil tablets are available in two strengths. To complete your full dose, your doctor may advise you to take a combination of both strengths of tablets. Make sure you understand what each type of tablet looks like and how many of each you should take. If you have any questions, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
• After handling trifluridine and tipiracil tablets, wash your hands. If someone else is handling your trifluridine and tipiracil tablets, they should wear rubber or latex gloves to protect their skin from the tablets.
• hair loss
• change in the way things taste
• loss of appetite
• mouth sores or swelling inside the mouth
• lack of energy
• extreme tiredness or weakness
Inform your doctor and pharmacist about any prescription and over-the-counter medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking or plan to take
•Inform your doctor if you are 65 or older, or if you have or have ever had liver or kidney disease.
• Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding. Your doctor will most likely advise you not to breastfeed during treatment and for one day after your last dose.
Drugssquare is an authorized retailer, exporter, and supplier of Tipanat Trifluridine 15mg & Tipiracil 6.14mg Tablet in USA (United States of America), Vietnam, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Malaysia, Korea, UK (United Kingdom), Philippines, Russia, Australia, Kenya, Nigeria, Hong Kong, Japan, Bangladesh, Venezuela, Hungary, Peru, Singapore, and other countries. We put patients first. If you want to order affordable Tipanat 15mg, place an order online with us today and we will deliver it directly to your door. Our specialty pharmacy strives to improve the lives of patients by providing generic cancer medications with huge discounts and special offers.
In order to legally purchase this medicine from DrugsSquare, you’ll require a prescription from your Registered Medical Practitioner.
All content found on Drugssquare.com, including text, images, or other formats, is created and published online for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always consult your doctor or other qualified health professionals if you have any questions regarding your health, medicine, or medical condition. This pharmacy is present to deliver, supply, export, or dispense prescription and OTC medicines online directly to consumers/patients.