Regonat 40 mg Uses
It is a prescription medication used to treat certain types of cancer, including –
• Colorectal cancer (CRC) is a type of cancer that affects the intestines. It is also referred to as bowel cancer, colon cancer, or rectal cancer.
• GIST (gastrointestinal stromal tumor), a rare cancer of the intestine, stomach, or esophagus (gastrointestinal stromal tumor).
• hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC), a type of liver cancer that occurs in people who have previously received sorafenib treatment.
How Regonat Regorafenib 40 mg Tablet Works
It’s a multikinase inhibitor that prevents angiogenic, stromal, and oncogenic receptors from tyrosine kinase (RTK). Chemical signals direct the division and development of cells in the body. By targeting tyrosine kinases, this medicine makes it difficult for cancer cells to receive signals. By reducing cancer cells’ ability to receive chemical signals, cancer may be stopped from spreading to other parts of the body. Regonat 40 mg tablet may also help cancer cells create new blood vessels.
How to Take Regonat 40 mg
With water, swallow the tablet whole. It should not be crushed, broken, or chewed.
Take this drug every day at the same time with a low-fat meal (less than 30 percent fat).
While using this medication, avoid eating grapefruit or drinking grapefruit juice. Grapefruit products may cause your body to absorb more drugs.
Regonat 40mg Tablet Side Effects
• Hair loss
• Decreased appetite
• Weight loss
• Chest pain
• Nausea or Vomiting
Use in Pregnancy
If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant, tell your doctor. Consult your doctor before taking generic Regonat. It is not recommended that you become pregnant while taking Regonat 40mg. Regonat has the potential to harm an unborn child. While taking this drug and for the next two months after quitting it, both women and men should inquire about dependable means of contraception. If you or your partner becomes pregnant, discuss the risks and benefits of this medication with your doctor right away.
Women who are pregnant or may become pregnant should not handle this medicine or inhale the dust from the pills since it can be absorbed through the skin and lungs and harm an unborn baby.
Use in Breastfeeding
It is unknown if the drug goes into breast milk or if a breastfed child is safe. If you’re planning to start taking Regonat 40mg Tablets while nursing, consult your doctor first. Breast-feeding is not recommended while using this medicine or for 2 weeks after stopping therapy due to the potential harm to the infant. Before you start breastfeeding, talk to your doctor.
How to Store Regonat Tablets
• Store Regonat (Natco Regorafenib 40 mg) tablets between 68°F and 77°F (20°C and 25°C) at room temperature.
• Keep this cancer medication out of reach of youngsters and pets.
• Only keep it in the refrigerator if you’re told to.
• Keep the drug in its original container/packaging, and keep in mind that all medicines should be kept in a cold, dry location.
• Never store your medicines near windows, in the refrigerator, or in the bathroom since they will be exposed to direct sunlight, high temperatures, and moisture.
Trending Products of Natco Pharma
Buy Regonat Online at Lowest Price From India
Drugssquare is an authorized retailer, exporter, and supplier of Regonat 40 mg Regorafenib tablets in Philippines, China, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Nigeria, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Vietnam, South Africa, Chile, Thailand, South Korea, Peru, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Indonesia, and other countries. We put patients first. If you want to purchase low-cost Natco Regonat 40mg (generic Stivarga), place an order online with us today and we will deliver it directly to your door. Our specialty pharmacy strives to improve the lives of cancer patients by providing generic oncology drugs with huge discounts and special offers.
In order to legally purchase this medicine from DrugsSquare, you’ll require a prescription from your Registered Medical Practitioner.
All content found on Drugssquare.com, including text, images, or other formats, is created and published online for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always consult your doctor or other qualified health professionals if you have any questions regarding your health, medicine, or medical condition. This pharmacy is present to deliver, supply, export, or dispense prescription and OTC medicines online directly to consumers/patients.