Trustiva Tablet Uses
Trustiva is a fixed-dose combination drug containing 3 different antiretroviral agents in one tablet -:
• Efavirenz 600 mg (NNRTI – non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor)
• Emtricitabine 200 mg (NRTI – nucleotide reverse transcriptase inhibitors) and
• Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate 300 mg (NRTI – nucleotide reverse transcriptase inhibitors)
The combination of efavirenz, emtricitabine, and tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (TDF) is used alone or along with other medications to treat human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection.
How Trustiva Tablet (Efavirenz, Emtricitabine, and Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate) Works
HIV infection destroys CD4 T cells, which are important to the immune system. The immune system helps fight infection. After a large number of T cells are destroyed, acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) may develop.
All three antiretroviral medicines in Trustiva interfere with HIV reverse transcriptase, a viral chemical in your body (an enzyme) that is essential for HIV to multiply. By blocking the action of the enzyme, this medicine reduces the amount of HIV in the blood (viral load) or stops the production of new viruses. It may also help to increase the number of T cells (CD4+ cells) and boost your immune system. Lowering the amount of HIV lowers the chance of death or infections that occurs with a weak immune system.
How to Take Trustiva
The usual dose is 1 tablet once a day. Take this HIV medicine orally on an empty stomach (1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal). Taking Trustiva tablets with food can enhance the effects of the medicine. Having too much medication in your body can lead to serious side effects.
You should take it at the same time every day, preferably at bedtime. Taking it at bedtime may help ease some of the side effects, such as trouble concentrating and dizziness.
Trustiva Tablet Side Effects
• Trouble sleeping
• Weight loss
• Joint pain
• Dark urine
• Stomach pain or tenderness
• Unusual tiredness or weakness
• The tightness of the chest
How to Store Trustiva Tablet 30’S
• Store Trustiva (Hetero Tenofovir, Emtricitabine and Efavirenz tablets) at 25 °C (77 °F); excursions permitted to 15–30 °C (59–86 °F).
• Do not store it in the bathroom or in the kitchen, because high temperature and humidity can reduce the activity of medicine.
• Always store this generic HIV medication only in the original container.
• Make sure all medicines are kept out of the reach of your children.
Buy Trustiva Online at Lowest Price from India
Drugssquare is an authorized retailer, exporter, and supplier of Trustiva tablets (Efavirenz, Emtricitabine, and Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate) in USA (United States of America), Malaysia, Philippines, UK (United Kingdom), United Arab Emirates (UAE), Singapore, Kenya, China, Thailand, Vietnam, South Africa, Hong Kong, South Korea, Japan, Nigeria, Bahamas, Peru, Ecuador, and other countries. We put patients first. If you want to purchase low-cost Hetero Viraday (Generic Atripla) at an affordable price, place an order online with us today and we will deliver it directly to your door. Our specialty pharmacy strives to improve the lives of HIV patients by providing generic HIV drugs with huge discounts and special offers.
There are no reviews yet.