Buy Generic Sorafenib 200 Mg Online from India at an Affordable Price
Uses of Sorafenib Tablet
Generic Sorafenib (Nexavar ) is a prescription medicine used to treat:
- Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) is a kind of liver cancer that cannot be surgically removed.
- Renal cell carcinoma is a kind of kidney cancer (RCC)
- differentiated thyroid carcinoma (DTC) is a kind of thyroid cancer that can no longer be treated with radioactive iodine and is progressing.
Sorafenib’s Mechanism of Action
Sorafenib is a cancer-fighting drug. It works by preventing the aberrant protein from causing cancer cells to multiply. This aids in the prevention or slowing of cancer cell spread.
Sorafenib 200 Mg Tablet has a lot of negative effects.
Fatigue, nausea, and a loss of appetite are some of the symptoms that people experience. Diarrhea, Constipation, and Abdominal Pain Hair thinning, weight loss Rash, Blisters on the hands and feet are quite painful.
When Using Indian Generic Sorafenib, Take Extra Care:
- Take it on an empty stomach or with a low-fat meal and plenty of water.
- Take it at the same time each day to keep your body’s levels consistent.
- Women who may become pregnant should use a reliable method of contraception while taking this medication to avoid becoming pregnant.
- While you are taking this medication, your blood pressure may be monitored on a regular basis by your doctor.
- If you develop a skin rash or experience discomfort, swelling, or redness in your hands and feet while taking this medication, contact your doctor right once.
- Without consulting your doctor, do not change the dose or stop using the medication.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the dosage of Sorafenib?
A: Sorafenib is an oral medication that should be taken exactly as prescribed by your doctor. It can be consumed alone or with a low- to moderate-fat meal. It should not be taken with a high-fat meal, as this will reduce the effectiveness of Sorafenib. If you’re about to have a high-fat meal, take Sorafenib one hour before or two hours after.
Q: How can I know if Sorafenib is working for me?
A: Your doctor will most likely propose regular scans to check the size of the tumor while you’re on Sorafenib treatment. Regular blood tests may be required to determine whether or not the disordered liver or kidney functions have improved.
Q: What effect does Sorafenib have on blood sugar levels?
A: Yes, Sorafenib can lead to a drop in blood sugar levels. In fact, the levels can drop so low that the patient may pass out. As a result, it is critical for diabetic patients to monitor their blood sugar levels on a frequent basis. If the dose of anti-diabetic medications needs to be adjusted, you should also visit your doctor.
What is Sorafenib 200 Mg Cost?
If you buy Sorafenib online from us, we guarantee that you will get all of your drugs at a very affordable price. Examine the price list for the most popular Sorafenib tablet generics and choose the one you want to purchase. It’s easy to place an order and it’s safe.