Buy Generic Abiraterone Acetate Online from India at an Affordable Price
Uses of Abiraterone Acetate Tablet:
The drug abiraterone acetate is used to treat prostate cancer.
What is Abiraterone Acetate and how does it work?
Abiraterone Acetate is a cancer-fighting drug. It works by suppressing the generation of androgen (male hormone) in men. This is accomplished by blocking CYP17, an enzyme involved in the synthesis of androgen. This is how prostate cancer progresses is slowed.
Common side effects of Abiraterone Acetate
Vomiting, Decreased potassium level in blood, Edema (swelling), Decreased white blood cell count, Fatigue, Increased liver enzymes, High blood pressure, Urinary tract infection, Diarrhea, Anemia (low number of red blood cells), Cough, Hypercholesterolemia (high cholesterol), Hot flashes, Joint swelling, Increased levels of blood
Advice from Experts on Abiraterone Acetate
– Swallow tablets whole—never crush, cut, chew or bite pills.
– This prostate cancer medicine is not indicated for use in women.
– Pregnant or breastfeeding women should wear gloves and gowns when caring for patients receiving Abiraterone.
– Store medicines as directed by your oncologist or pharmacist.
– Keep it in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight and moisture. Do not store in the bathroom.
– Avoid anyone who is sick, especially those who have a contagious disease like flu, colds, or chickenpox.
– Before swallowing, do not break, crush, or chew the tablet. With a glass of water, swallow it whole.
– During your therapy with this prescription, your doctor may check your liver function, blood pressure, and potassium levels in your blood on a frequent basis.
– Men who take Abiraterone tablets should use a condom during treatment and for three weeks after the final dose to prevent their partner from being exposed to this cancer drug.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is Abiraterone Acetate used in chemotherapy?
A: Abiraterone Acetate is not a chemotherapy medicine, but rather a hormonal therapeutic. It’s used to treat prostate cancer that has progressed to other places of the body in adult men. Abiraterone Acetate inhibits the production of testosterone in the body. This may help to halt the progression of prostate cancer.
Q: What is the best way to take Abiraterone Acetate?
A: Abiraterone Acetate should be taken with water on an empty stomach 1 hour before or 2 hours after eating. Taking it with food may create dangerously high and fluctuating amounts of Abiraterone Acetate in your blood. It’s important not to chew or crush the tablet.
Q: Is Abiraterone Acetate harmful to the liver?
A: Abiraterone Acetate has the potential to cause serious liver damage. It can cause liver failure (acute liver failure), which can lead to death in rare situations. Yellowing of the skin or eyes, darkening of the urine, or severe nausea or vomiting should all be reported to your doctor as signs or symptoms of liver disease.
What is the cost of Abiraterone 250 / 500 Mg Tablet?
If you buy Abiraterone tablet online from us, we assure that you will get all medicines at incredibly affordable prices. Check out the price list of most popular Abiraterone acetate tablet generics and click on the product you want to purchase. Easy and Secure Ordering.