Buy Pomalidomide Capsules Online at an Affordable Price From India
Uses of Pomalidomide
Pomalidomide is used to treat patients with Multiple Myeloma (MM). This oral medication is available in 3 different strengths: 1 mg, 2 mg & 4 mg. It is a cancer treatment drug. It is used in conjunction with another medication known as dexamethasone (an anti-inflammatory medicine) to treat multiple myeloma.
Mechanism of Action of Pomalidomide
Pomalidomide is an immunomodulatory agent, which is a type of medication. It works by assisting the bone marrow in the production of normal blood cells while also removing abnormal cells from the marrow.
What is the most effective way to take pomalidomide?
- All drug guides or instruction sheets should be read, and all guidelines on your prescription label should be followed. Follow the medication’s directions exactly.
- Each dose should be followed by a full glass of water. Take your medication at the same time every day, with or without food. Swallow the capsule completely.
- Pomalidomide pills should not be broken, chewed, or opened in any way. The medicine from a broken pill can be harmful if it enters your mouth, eyes, or nose, or gets on your skin. If this occurs, wash your hands or rinse your eyes with water. Inquire with your pharmacist about how to dispose of a broken pill properly.
- Blood tests may be necessary on a regular basis.
Important Pomalidomide Recommendations
- Pomalidomide can be taken with or without food, but it is best to take it at the same time every day.
- Do not skip any doses and complete the course as directed by your doctor.
- Use an effective method of birth control while taking this medication to avoid pregnancy.
- For 7 days, do not give blood to anyone during or after the treatment.
Your doctor may order regular blood tests to monitor your blood cell count and liver function.
- It makes you dizzy. Do not operate machinery or drive until you have determined how it will affect you.
What is Pomalidomide 200 Mg Cost?
Would you like to buy it? We provide all generic medicines under one roof as the market’s leading retailer, exporter, and supplier of Pomalidomide capsules. Examine the price list of the most popular Indian brands of Pomalidomide and then click on the product you want to buy.