Myfortic 360 mg Uses
Myfortic (Mycophenolic Sodium), also called immunosuppressants, prevents rejection in people who have received a kidney transplant. Because the patient’s immune system recognizes the transplanted organ as foreign tissue, it is normal for the immune system to try to reject it. Myfortic tablets are prescribed to patients with a combination of other anti-rejection drugs (immunosuppressives) to help suppress the immune system and prevent or reverse the rejection. It is used with medicines containing Cyclosporine and Corticosteroids.
How to Take Myfortic 360 mg
Recommended Daily Dose – 1440 mg (4 Tablets of Myfortic 360 mg). This is taken in 2 separate doses of 720 mg each (2 tablets of Myfortic 360 mg). Take your pills in the morning and evening. The first dose of 720 mg will be given within 72 hours after transplantation.
• You can take this anti-rejection medicine with or without food, but make sure you take it the same way every day because food can change the amount of medicine that is absorbed and used by your body.
• Never stop, start or change a dose without discussing it with your transplant team.
• Swallow tablets whole with a glass of water. Do not break, crush, or chew it unless directed to do so by your doctor or pharmacist.
Note – If you have ever had Hepatitis B or C, Mycophenolic sodium 360 mg tablets can cause this virus to become active or get worse. You may need frequent liver function tests while using this medicine and for several months after you stop.
Why do You Need a Blood Test?
Your transplant team will regularly check your blood in the laboratory to determine how much Myfortic is in your body. They want to make sure that you have the right amount of this immunosuppressive medication in your body to stop the rejection and side effects of the medicine. Your blood will often be checked immediately after transplantation. Sometime after transplantation, blood will be checked less frequently. It is important to take your medicines as instructed and to keep your appointments at the lab. Small changes in the level of this transplant medicine can mean a big difference in how your body responds to the medicine!
Myfortic Tablet Side Effects
• Trouble sleeping (insomnia)
• Joint or muscle pain
• Back pain
Myfortic 360mg – Pregnancy and Breast-feeding
Avoid Pregnancy. Women who take Novartis Myfortic (Mycophenolate sodium) have a higher risk of losing their pregnancy (miscarriage-50%) and severe birth defects (23 -27%) in an unborn baby. Reported birth defects include abnormalities in the ears, eyes, face (cleft lip/palate), development of the fingers, heart, esophagus (the tube that connects the throat to the stomach), kidneys, and nervous system. Your baby may be affected by one or more of these. If you are pregnant, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your transplant doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine.
Avoid Breastfeeding. Do not take this immunosuppressive drug if you are breast-feeding. This is due to the fact that small amounts of the drug may pass into breast milk and may be harmful to the health of the baby. It is important to discuss this with your doctors if you are currently breastfeeding or planning to breastfeed in the future.
How to Store Myfortic 360 mg Tablet
• Store Myfortic (Novartis Mycophenolate Sodium 360 mg Tablets) at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted to 15-30°C (59-86°F).
• Pick a location that is up and away and out of sight of children and pets.
• This oral immunosuppressive drug should be stored in the original container for safety, and not with other routine medicines in weekly pill boxes.
• Do not store it in the refrigerator unless directed to do so.
• Avoid bathroom cabinets. The bathroom is not a suitable place to store medicines because of high heat and humidity.
• Don’t keep pill bottles out on the kitchen counter. Fluctuations in temperature near stoves and dishwashers may affect the condition of Myfortic prescription drugs.
Buy Myfortic 360 mg Online at Lowest Price From India
Drugssquare is an authorized retailer, exporter, and supplier of Myfortic Mycophenolic Sodium tablets in the USA (United States of America), China, UK (United Kingdom), Philippines, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Chile, Nigeria, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Vietnam, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Ethiopia, South Korea, Iran, Peru, Saudi Arabia, and other countries. We put patients first. If you want to purchase low-cost Novartis Myfortic 360 mg, place an order online with us today and we will deliver it directly to your door. Our specialty pharmacy strives to improve the lives of immunosuppressed patients by providing generic immunosuppressive drugs with huge discounts and special offers.
In order to legally purchase this medicine from DrugsSquare, you’ll require a prescription from your Registered Medical Practitioner.
All content found on Drugssquare.com, including text, images, or other formats, is created and published online for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always consult your doctor or other qualified health professionals if you have any questions regarding your health, medicine, or medical condition. This pharmacy is present to deliver, supply, export, or dispense prescription and OTC medicines online directly to consumers/patients.