You have no items in your shopping cart.
Availability: In Stock
Brand Name : HepBest 25mg
Composition : Tenofovir Alafenamide
Manufactured by : Mylan Pharmaceutical Pvt. Ltd.
Strength : 25 mg
Form : Tablet
Packing : Pack of 30 Tablets
DHL/Fedex/UPS/Express Mail Service (EMS)
Hepbest 25 mg tablet 30's (Tenofovir Alafenamide), manufactured by MyLan, is used to treat chronic hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection and Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection.
Chronic Hepatitis B - Hepatitis B is a contagious liver disease that results from infection with the Hepatitis B virus. It can be acute or chronic. Chronic Hepatitis B refers to the illness that occurs when the Hepatitis B virus remains in a person’s body. Over time, the infection can lead to cirrhosis (scarring) of the liver, liver cancer, liver failure, and death. Hepatitis B is usually transmitted when blood, semen, or other body fluids from a person infected with the Hepatitis B virus enter the body of someone who is not infected. This can happen through sexual contact with an infected person or sharing needles, syringes, or other injection drug equipment. The virus can also be passed from an infected mother to her baby at birth.
Human Immunodeficiency Virus - HIV is one of the world’s most fatal infectious diseases. If left untreated, HIV infection can cause serious health problems. Almost all patients with untreated HIV infection eventually develop AIDS (acquired immune deficiency syndrome). If AIDS does develop, it means that the immune system is severely compromised. It’s weakened to the point where it can no longer fight off most diseases and infections. That makes the person vulnerable to a wide range of illnesses, including: pneumonia, tuberculosis, cytomegalovirus (CMV), cancer, etc.
There is no cure for HIV & HBV yet. However, treatment can control the infection and enable people to live a long and healthy life. The goal of Hepbest tablet (tenofovir alafenamide) is to prevent the virus from replicating, or copying itself, and to eliminate the virus from the bloodstream. As a result, this drug has proven to be successful in slowing down or stopping the growth of the virus.
Recommended Dose - One 25 mg tablet once a day. Take it exactly as your health care provider tells you. Do not crush, split, or chew tablets. If you find it difficult to swallow pills whole, ask your pharmacist for advice. Do not stop using this medicine suddenly without asking your doctor. It is essential that you continue taking this HIV & HBV medication for the full duration of your treatment so that you achieve a cure or maintain control over your disease. Taking hepbest 25 mg tablet as recommended by your doctor will improve your health and may prevent future problems. If you don't take it properly, you may be putting your health, and perhaps your life, at risk.
• Being sick (vomiting)
• Feeling sick (nausea)
• Joint pain
• Stomach pain
• Loss of appetite
Improper medication use is a major cause of health problems and emergency department visits. Make sure you know about Hepbest Tenofovir Alafenamide and how to use them to get the most benefit! Here are some tips for using medicines safely -
• Inform your healthcare provider, if
1. you are allergic to tenofovir alafenamide, food, vitamins, herbals, or other substances.
2. you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant
3. you are breastfeeding .
4. you have any other illness or medical condition like diabetes, high blood pressure, kidney disease, depression, etc.
• Make a list of all the medicines you take, including prescription drugs, over-the-counter products, and dietary supplements. The list should include: name of each medicine, the name of prescriber, the reason it was prescribed, the dosage, number of time(s) you take in a day.
• If you forget to take hepbest 25 mg tablet, take it immediately. If it's almost time to take your next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your normal medication schedule. Do not take 2 doses to replace the dose you missed.
• Your medicine has been prescribed only for you. Never give this HIV and HBV medication to anyone else and do not take any prescription medication that has not been prescribed for you, even if you have the same condition.
• Write your questions down ahead of time. Keep a list of questions you want to ask your health care team. Take the list to your appointment.
• Avoid drinking alcohol. Alcohol can make Hepbest less effective by interfering with how they are absorbed in the digestive tract. Read labels carefully and consult with your pharmacist or doctor about your risks.
• Store Hepbest (Mylan Tenofovir Alafenamide) at below 30°C (86°F).
• Always keep it away from heat, light, and moisture. Store your medicine the way your doctor or pharmacist tells you.
• Remember to keep the medicine out of reach of children. Store it in a locked cabinet or other secure location.
• Keep Hepbest tightly capped in its original container when not in use.
• Don't store it in the refrigerator unless specifically instructed.
• Do not keep medicine in the glove compartment of your car. Medicine can get too hot, cold, or wet there.
• Avoid storing tablets in a bathroom with a shower or bathtub, or in a kitchen cabinet near the dishwasher. Intense heat and humidity can reduce the effectiveness of drugs.
Drugssquare is an authorized supplier, exporter and retailer of Tenofovir Alafenamide HepBest 25mg tablet in USA (United States of America), Philippines, UK (United Kingdom), China, Australia, Nigeria, Thailand, Cambodia, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Peru, Vietnam, South Africa, Hong Kong, South Korea, Japan, Egypt, Chile, Malaysia, Ecuador, Indonesia and other countries. We put patients first. If you want to purchase low-cost Mylan HepBest tablet, place an order online with us today and we will deliver it directly to your door. Our specialty pharmacy strives to improve the lives of patients by providing generic HBV & HIV medicines with huge discounts and special offers.
In order to legally purchase this medicine from DrugsSquare, you’ll require a prescription from your Registered Medical Practitioner.
All content found on Drugssquare.com, including text, images, or other formats, is created and published online for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always consult your doctor or other qualified health professionals if you have any questions regarding your health, medicine, or medical condition. This pharmacy is present to deliver, supply, export, or dispense prescription and OTC medicines online directly to consumers/patients.