Buy Generic Tenofovir Alafenamide 25 Mg Online from India at an Affordable Price
Uses of Tenofovir Alafenamide Tablet
Generic Tenofovir Alafenamide (Vemlidy) is a prescription drug used to treat HIV and chronic hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection.
Tenofovir Alafenamide’s mode of action
Tenofovir Alafenamide 25mg tablet is a nucleotide reverse transcriptase inhibitor inserts itself into DNA strands and so stops viral particle replication. As a result, the active HIV or HBV molecule becomes inactive, and the process of reproduction and multiplication stops.
Common Side Effects of Tenofovir Alafenamide
Diarrhoea, vomiting, nausea, Dizziness, Stomach pain, arthralgia, Rash, Itchiness, Feeling bloated, fatigue
When Using Indian Generic Tenofovir Alafenamide, Take Extra Care:
- Take it with food to improve the medicine’s absorption into the body.
- Tenofovir Alafenamide can make you feel dizzy or sleepy.
- While taking this medication, you may still acquire infections or other symptoms related with viral infection.
- You can also infect others with HIV or HBV. Don’t share needles or other personal objects that could contain blood or bodily fluids.
- Regular blood tests are required during therapy and for at least six months after quitting this medicine to evaluate your liver function, hepatitis B virus level, and blood cells in your blood.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is Tenofovir Alafenamide a safe medication?
A: Tenofovir Alafenamide is safe if taken according to your doctor’s instructions for dosage and duration.
Q: Can I breastfeed while taking Tenofovir Alafenamide for persistent HBV infection treatment?
A: Because minute amounts of Tenofovir Alafenamide enter into breast milk, you should not nurse your infant. Additionally, if you have HIV or HBV, there is a potential that your infant will become infected through nursing.
Q: Is Tenofovir Alafenamide effective in preventing HIV-1 and HBV transmission to others?
A: Tenofovir Alafenamide may minimize the risk of transmitting HIV-1 to others in the case of HIV-1 infection, but the danger of infecting others remains. Tenofovir Alafenamide, on the other hand, has not been shown to lessen the risk of transmitting HBV to others in the case of HBV infection. As a result, patients with HIV-1 and HBV infections should practice safe sex and avoid sharing unclean needles.
What is Tenofovir Alafenamide 25 Mg Cost?
We guarantee that if you buy Tenofovir Alafenamide 25 Mg online from us, you will receive all of your medications at a very low cost. Examine the price list for the most popular Tenofovir Alafenamide 25 Mg tablet generics and select one to buy. It is simple and secure to place an order.