You have no items in your shopping cart.
Availability: In Stock
Brand Name : Myhep DVIR
Composition : Sofosbuvir and Daclatasvir
Manufactured by : Mylan Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Strength : Sofosbuvir 400 mg and Daclatasvir 60mg
Form : Tablet
Packing : Pack of 28 Tablets
DHL/Fedex/UPS/Express Mail Service (EMS)
MyHep DVIR, manufactured by Mylan, combines 2 drugs into a single tablet - Sofosbuvir 400 mg (a nucleotide analog NS5B polymerase inhibitor) and Daclatasvir 60 mg (an NS5A inhibitor). This medicine is used to treat all 6 major hepatitis C genotypes and also offers the following benefits:
• Once-daily oral single tablet.
• 12 week (84 days) treatment duration for most patients.
• High cure rates ≥ 90 %.
• Suitable for patients with cirrhosis and/or co-infection with HIV.
• Indicated for both treatment-naive and treatment-experienced patients.
The composition used in MyHep DVIR tablet works by blocking 2 proteins NS5B (Nonstructural protein 5B) and NS5A (Nonstructural protein 5A) which is essential for HCV replication. The purpose of taking this direct-acting antiviral (DAA) medicine for treating HCV is to remove (or clear) the virus in the body and to prevent cirrhosis (advanced scarring of the liver), liver cancer (hepatocellular carcinoma), fibrosis, liver failure and the need for a liver transplant.
• Chest pain
• Hair loss
• Abdominal pain
• Decreased appetite
• Muscle aches
• Store MyHep DVIR tablets (Mylan Sofosbuvir 400 mg and Daclatasvir 60mg) at room temperature in a dry place, protected from heat, moisture, and light.
• After taking the medicine, make sure the cap is closed tightly.
• Do not store it on the shelves of the kitchen or bathroom.
• Store this HCV medicine in a safe and secure location that is not easily accessible or visible to children.
• Always keep your medicine in the bottle it came in, so you do not confuse it with another medication.
• Don’t remove the labels from containers – they include expiry dates and important instructions on how to store your medicine.
• Only remove the medicine from its packaging when you are ready to take it – do not leave it lying around for a child to pick up and take.
Drugssquare is an authorized retailer, exporter, and supplier of MyHep DVIR tablets (Sofosbuvir 400 mg and Daclatasvir 60mg) in the USA (United States of America), China, Hong Kong, UK (United Kingdom), South Africa, Philippines, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Nigeria, Japan, Singapore, Thailand, South Korea, Iran, Peru, Malaysia, Vietnam, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Zimbabwe, and other countries. We put patients first. If you want to purchase a low-cost Mylan MyHep DVIR, place an order online with us today and we will deliver it directly to your door. Our specialty pharmacy strives to improve the lives of HIV patients by providing generic HIV medications with huge discounts and special offers.
In order to legally purchase this medicine from DrugsSquare, you’ll require a prescription from your Registered Medical Practitioner.
All content found on Drugssquare.com, including text, images, or other formats, is created and published online for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always consult your doctor or other qualified health professionals if you have any questions regarding your health, medicine, or medical condition. This pharmacy is present to deliver, supply, export, or dispense prescription and OTC medicines online directly to consumers/patients.