You have no items in your shopping cart.
Enzalutamide is a drug that is used to treat prostate cancer.
Antiandrogens include enzalutamide. It works by inhibiting the growth of prostate cells by suppressing the effects of natural male hormones.
Headache, hot flashes, weakness, high blood pressure, and fatigue are among symptoms of menopause.
- Take it with or without food, and at the same time each day if possible.
- If you don't know how Enzalutamide affects you, don't drive or do anything else that requires attention.
- It could make your skin more susceptible to light. When you're outside, stay out of direct sunlight and wear sunscreen.
- If you have a history of seizures, brain injury, stroke, or brain tumours, be sure to tell your doctor.
- Without your doctor's permission, do not receive any immunizations or vaccinations.
- Women should avoid taking this medication, especially if they are pregnant or may become pregnant, or if they are breastfeeding.
- If you have diabetes, keep track of your blood sugar levels while using Enzalutamide.
- While taking this prescription, your doctor may want you to have regular blood tests to monitor your liver function. If you observe yellowing of the eyes or skin, dark urine, or stomach pain, call your doctor.
Do you want to order Enzalutamide capsule online from the comfort of your own home? We provide you all generic pharmaceuticals under one roof as a top retailer, exporter, and supplier of Enzalutamide in the market. Check out the price list for the most popular Enzalutamide brands in India and then click on the product you wish to buy. Fast shipping, a secure shopping cart, dedicated customer service, and more are all available through our online pharmacy.