What is the use of Sutinat 25 Mg?
Sutinat 25 Mg (Sunitinib) is a drug that is used to treat kidney cancer and gastrointestinal stromal tumours.
What is the mechanism of action of Sutinat 25 Mg Tablet?
Sutinat 25 Mg is a cancer-fighting medication. It works by binding to and blocking a specific cell surface protein (tyrosine kinase) that is responsible for cancer growth. It also inhibits the development of new blood vessels within the tumour. This is how it keeps malignant cancers from spreading.
What is the best way to take Sutinat 25 Mg?
Sutinat Sunitinib should be taken exactly as prescribed by your doctor. It should be initiated by doctors with prior experience administering cancer medications. It should be taken once a day, with or without food. If you consume grapefruit juice or eat grapefruit while taking Sunitinib, your chances of experiencing side effects will increase.
What side effects can Sutinat 25 Mg cause?
Nausea, Vomiting, Weakness, Edema (swelling), Rash, Abdominal pain, Loss of appetite, Dyspepsia, Discoloration of skin, Fatigue, Fever, Dry skin, Bleeding, Increased blood pressure, Diarrhoea, Constipation, Painful blisters on hands and feet, Stomatitis (Inflammation of the mouth), Hair discolouration.
Important Information for Sutinat 25 Mg
1. Take it with or without food, and ideally at the same time every day.
2. Diarrhea is a possible side effect. Drink plenty of fluids and notify your doctor if the diarrhoea does not stop or if you find blood in your stools.
3. Use a reliable contraception method to avoid pregnancy while taking this medication and for a month after you stop taking it.
4. It may have an effect on the time it takes for a wound to heal. When shaving, cutting fingernails or toenails, or using sharp objects, use caution.
5. While taking this medication, keep a close eye on your blood pressure. Notify your doctor if you experience symptoms of extremely high blood pressure, such as severe headaches, confusion, vision problems, nausea, or vomiting.
6. While taking this medication, thyroid gland function must be monitored. Inform your doctor if you experience weight gain, dry skin, or hair loss.
7. It has the potential to cause serious bleeding problems. Notify your doctor if you experience headaches, stomach pain, or notice blood in your urine or stools.
8. Before undergoing surgery, inform your doctor that you are taking Sutinat.
9. If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding, do not take this medication.
Frequently Asked Question
Q: How does Sutinat 25 Mg affect the skin and hair?
A: Treatment with sunitinib may lighten your skin and cause hair loss. The patient may also experience skin dryness, thickness, or cracking, as well as blisters or rashes on the palms and soles. Sunitinib can also cause severe skin reactions such as a severe rash or rapidly spreading skin ulceration, both of which are potentially fatal. As a result, if you notice signs of infection around a skin injury, contact your doctor immediately.
Q: Does Sutinat 25 Mg have had any effect on diabetics’ blood sugar levels?
A: Sunitinib may lower your blood sugar levels. As a result, if you are diabetic, you must exercise extreme caution because your blood sugar levels may fall so low that you become unconscious.
Q: Is it conceivable that Sutinat 25 Mg will cause blood pressure to change?
A: Rise in blood pressure has been attributed to sunitinib. As a result, it’s vital to keep track of your blood pressure on a regular basis. If you have a severe headache, dizziness, lightheadedness, or a change in your eyesight, call your doctor right once. To treat high blood pressure, your doctor may give medication or temporarily stop treatment until your blood pressure returns to normal.
Buy Sutinat 25 mg Capsules Online At Lowest Price From India
Drugssquare is an authorized retailer, exporter, and supplier of Sutinat 25 mg Sunitinib capsules in USA (United States of America), UK (United Kingdom), United Arab Emirates (UAE), Philippines, Malaysia, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Australia, Cambodia, South Africa, Peru, Singapore, South Korea, Japan, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Italy, Romania, Ecuador, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong, and other countries. We put patients first. If you want to purchase low-cost Natco Sutinat 25mg, place an order online with us today and we will deliver it directly to your door. Our specialty pharmacy strives to improve the lives of patients with gastrointestinal stromal tumors by providing generic GIST cancer medications with huge discounts and special offers.
Other strengths or forms of Sutinat 25 Mg are available:
Trending Products of Natco
In order to legally purchase this medicine from DrugsSquare, you’ll require a prescription from your Registered Medical Practitioner.
All content found on Drugssquare.com, including text, images, or other formats, is created and published online for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always consult your doctor or other qualified health professionals if you have any questions regarding your health, medicine, or medical condition. This pharmacy is present to deliver, supply, export, or dispense prescription and OTC medicines online directly to consumers/patients.