About Xylutide 40 mg Capsule
Cipla manufactures Xylutide 40mg Capsule, which is an antiandrogen. It works by inhibiting the effect of natural male hormones on prostate cell growth.
Xylutide Enzalutamide 40 mg Capsule Uses
Xylutide 40 Capsule is a medication used to treat prostate cancer. It may also be used to treat other conditions that the doctor determines. It works by preventing the effects of male hormones like testosterone.
How to Take Xylutide Capsule
Take this medication in the dose and for the duration prescribed by your doctor. Xylutide 40mg Capsule can be taken with or without food, but it is best to take it at the same time every day.
Xylutide 40 mg Capsule Side Effects
Headache, Hot flashes, Weakness, High blood pressure, Fatigue
Warnings and Precautions
If you don’t know how Xylutide 40mg Capsule affects you, don’t drive or do anything else that requires attention.
It could make your skin more susceptible to light. When you’re outside, stay out of direct sunlight and wear sunscreen.
If you have diabetes, keep track of your blood sugar levels while using Xylutide 40mg Capsule.
This medication should not be used during pregnancy or breastfeeding. It is critical for both males and females to utilise effective contraception during treatment to avoid conception.
How to Store Xylutide 40mg
• Store Xylutide (Cipla Enzalutamide capsules) at 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F); excursions permitted to 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F).
• Keep it out of reach of children. Store all medicines in a locked cabinet or other secure location.
• The bathroom cabinet isn’t really the best place to store this cancer medicine. High humidity and temperature changes are two of the biggest threats to a medication’s shelf life. Also avoid areas near the stove; sinks, bathtubs, other heat/humidity sources; or warma electronics.
• Do not store it together with other routine medicines in the weekly pillbox.
• Sore it in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight and moisture.
If you no longer need to take this prostate cancer drug and have leftover medicines, it is important to dispose of them safely. This helps prevent other people, including children and pets, from accidentally taking the drug. It also helps prevent the harmful effects of the drug on the environment. Never throw medication in the garbage or flush down the toilet.
Buy Xylutide Online at Lowest Price From India
Drugssquare is an authorized retailer, exporter, and supplier of Xylutide Enzalutamide 40 mg capsules in USA (United States of America), Vietnam, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Malaysia, Korea, UK (United Kingdom), Philippines, Russia, Australia, Kenya, Nigeria, Hong Kong, Japan, Bangladesh, Venezuela, Hungary, Peru, Singapore, and other countries. We put patients first. If you want to purchase low-cost Cipla Xylutide 40mg, place an order online with us today and we will deliver it directly to your door. Our specialty pharmacy strives to improve the lives of patients with prostate cancer by providing generic cancer medications with huge discounts and special offers. Follow these few simple steps to order your medicines online without any hassle –
2. Select the quantity and add product to the cart.
3. Upload prescription & complete the checkout process.
4. Confirm your order and pay your bill online.
5. Once payment is received, we will send your medication to the shipping address you provided.
Alternatives to Xylutide 40(Generic or Substitute Brands)
Trending Products of Cipla
In order to legally purchase this medicine from DrugsSquare, you’ll require a prescription from your Registered Medical Practitioner.
All content found on Drugssquare.com, including text, images, or other formats, is created and published online for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always consult your doctor or other qualified health professionals if you have any questions regarding your health, medicine, or medical condition. This pharmacy is present to deliver, supply, export, or dispense prescription and OTC medicines online directly to consumers/patients.