You have no items in your shopping cart.
Availability: In Stock
Brand Name : Bdenza
Composition : Enzalutamide
Manufactured by : BDR Pharmaceuticals Int'l Pvt Ltd
Strength : 40 mg
Form : Capsule
Packing : 4 Blister of 28 Capsules
Never wait in line! Lowest Price Bdenza Buy Online From Home. 24/7 Anytime, Anywhere. We will deliver medicines to your doorstep safely and quickly.
DHL/Fedex/UPS/Express Mail Service (EMS)
Bdenza, manufactured by BDR pharma, is a prescription drug that’s used to treat prostate cancer in adult men. It is indicated for the treatment of patients with:
• Castration-resistant prostate cancer (CRPC - prostate cancer that stops responding to hormone therapy or surgical treatments)
• Metastatic castration-sensitive prostate cancer (CSPC - prostate cancer that has spread to other parts of the body and responds to hormone therapy or surgical treatment to lower testosterone)
Androgens (male hormones) stimulate the growth of prostate cancer cells. In men, testosterone is the main androgen. These hormones act like a fuel to feed your prostate cancer cells and keep them active. Enzalutamide, the active ingredient in Bdenza capsules, is an androgen receptor antagonist that works by:
• Reducing hormones in your body. By lowering the amount of testosterone in the body, this medicine cuts off the supply of hormones your prostate cancer cells need to live.
• Changing your prostate cancer’s ability to use hormones. This anti-androgen drug can prevent your prostate cancer cells from getting the testosterone they need to grow.
By reducing or changing the way your prostate cancer cells produce testosterone, your cancer cells will either die or slow down and stop growing. Though it isn't a cure, Bdenza 40 mg capsule (Enzalutamide) can help men with prostate cancer feel better and add years to their lives. On average, this medication can stop the advance of cancer for two to three years. However, it varies from case to case. Some men do well on Enzalutamide for much longer.
It is taken orally at a dosage of 160 mg once per day (4 capsules of 40mg). You can take it with or without food, but try to take Bdenza Enzalutamide at the same time every day. This will help you to remember to take your doses regularly. Swallow the capsules whole. Do not chew, dissolve, or open it. Do not increase your dose or take this cancer drug more often than prescribed. Taking it for as long as prescribed, at the right time and dose, and according to instructions, can help you feel and stay well. Practicing medication adherence assures the maximum beneficial impact of this prostate cancer drug. It also minimizes risk.
• Trouble sleeping
• Muscle aches
• Joint or muscle pain
• Sleep problems (insomnia)
• Flushing (warmth, redness, or hot feeling)
• Muscle weakness or stiffness
Before taking Bdenza 40 mg Enzalutamide Capsules, talk with your doctor about your health history. This medicine may not be right for you if you have certain medical conditions or other factors affecting your health. These include:
• Seizure disorder
• Heart disease
• Increased risk of falls and fractures
• Store Bdenza (BDR Enzalutamide capsules) at 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F); excursions permitted to 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F).
• Keep it out of reach of children. Store all medicines in a locked cabinet or other secure location.
• The bathroom cabinet isn't really the best place to store this cancer medicine. High humidity and temperature changes are two of the biggest threats to a medication's shelf life. Also avoid areas near the stove; sinks, bathtubs, other heat/humidity sources; or warm electronics.
• Do not store it together with other routine medicines in the weekly pillbox.
• Sore it in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight and moisture.
If you no longer need to take this prostate cancer drug and have leftover medicines, it is important to dispose of them safely. This helps prevent other people, including children and pets, from accidentally taking the drug. It also helps prevent the harmful effects of the drug on the environment. Never throw medication in the garbage or flush down the toilet.
The cost of Bdenza oral capsule 40 mg is around $680 for a supply of 112 Capsules.
Drugssquare is an authorized retailer, exporter, and supplier of Bdenza Enzalutamide 40 mg capsules in USA (United States of America), Vietnam, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Malaysia, Korea, UK (United Kingdom), Philippines, Russia, Australia, Kenya, Nigeria, Hong Kong, Japan, Bangladesh, Venezuela, Hungary, Peru, Singapore, and other countries. We put patients first. If you want to purchase low-cost Bdenza 40mg, place an order online with us today and we will deliver it directly to your door. Our specialty pharmacy strives to improve the lives of patients with prostate cancer by providing generic cancer medications with huge discounts and special offers. Follow these few simple steps to order your medicines online without any hassle -
2. Select the quantity and add product to the cart.
3. Upload prescription & complete the checkout process.
4. Confirm your order and pay your bill online.
5. Once payment is received, we will send your medication to the shipping address you provided.
In order to legally purchase this medicine from DrugsSquare, you’ll require a prescription from your Registered Medical Practitioner.
All content found on Drugssquare.com, including text, images, or other formats, is created and published online for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always consult your doctor or other qualified health professionals if you have any questions regarding your health, medicine, or medical condition. This pharmacy is present to deliver, supply, export, or dispense prescription and OTC medicines online directly to consumers/patients.