You have no items in your shopping cart.
Availability: In Stock
Brand Name : Exemptia
Composition : Adalimumab
Manufactured by : Zydus
Strength : 40 mg/0.8 ml
Form : Injection
Packing : Pack of Pre-Filled Syringe
Save an Extra $25 on Every Buy!
Valid for all users
What is Exemptia 40 mg Injection ?
Exemptia is a prescription medicine that comes as a solution (liquid) to inject subcutaneously (under the skin). Adalimumab which serves the active substance of Exemptia is a fully human monoclonal IgG1 antibody produced recombinantly in genetically engineered CHO cells. Do not share the medicine with others, since they may be suffering from a problem that is not effectively treated by this drug.
Exemptia 40 mg Injection Uses :
Adalimumab injection is used alone or with other medications to relieve the symptoms of certain autoimmune disorders (conditions in which the immune system attacks healthy parts of the body and causes pain, swelling, and damage) including the following:
• Rheumatoid arthritis (a condition in which the body attacks its own joints, causing pain, swelling, and loss of function),
• Juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA; a condition that affects children in which the body attacks its own joints, causing pain, swelling, loss of function, and delays in growth and development),
• Crohn's disease (a condition in which the body attacks the lining of the digestive tract, causing pain, diarrhea, weight loss, and fever) that has not improved when treated with other medications,
• Ulcerative colitis (a condition which causes swelling and sores in the lining of the colon [large intestine] and rectum) when other medications and treatments did not help or could not be tolerated.
• Ankylosing spondylitis (a condition in which the body attacks the joints of the spine and other areas causing pain and joint damage),
• Psoriatic arthritis (a condition that causes joint pain and swelling and scales on the skin),
• Chronic plaque psoriasis (a skin disease in which red, scaly patches form on some areas of the body).
Exemptia Adalimumab 40 mg Injection Work :
Usually, your immune system defends your body from many of the things that can harm it. But when the system doesn't work right, it can attack healthy tissues and organs. This is an autoimmune disease. One part of your immune system is a protein called tumor necrosis factor, also known as TNF, which is produced naturally by the body's immune system. But in certain autoimmune diseases, some people produce too much TNF. This often leads to inflammation.
Adalimumab is a medication called a TNF blocker. It works by binding to TNF molecules and blocking them from attaching to and attacking healthy cells. In this way, Adalimumab helps reduce the damaging effects of excess TNF.
Exemptia 40mg Side - Effects :
When you take Adalimumab Arthritis medicine, it’s important to be aware of changes in your body and how you feel. This medicine can cause some side effects. Side effects can range from mild to severe and the risk of getting side effects varies from person to person. The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur :
Common Side Effects : Headache ; Stuffy nose ; Sinus pain ; Stomach pain ; Feeling sad or empty ; Fever ; Head Pain ; Nausea ; Trouble concentrating ; Tenderness ; Injection site reactions (redness, itching, pain, bruising, swelling, or bleeding) etc.
Serious Side Effects : Fast/irregular/pounding heartbeat ; Blood in the stools ; Mental/mood changes ; Unexplained muscle weakness; Vision changes ; Yellowing eyes and skin ; Dark urine ; Hallucinations ; Blindness etc.
These are not all the possible side effects of Exemptia Adalimumab 40mg. For more information, ask your healthcare provider or pharmacist.
Exemptia 40 mg - Storage Details :
Patients must properly store the drug to retain its quality and efficacy. Following storage instructions will be helpful in storing the drug in the best of manner.
• Do not store Exemptia in extreme heat or cold.
• Store Exemptia in the refrigerator between 36°F to 46°F (2°C to 8°C). Store it in the original carton until use to protect it from light.
• Do not freeze Exemptia, and throw away if it has become frozen.
• If you travel with a prefilled syringe, keep it in a small cooler with an ice pack and protect it from light. Do not remove the prefilled syringe from the refrigerator or cooler until you are ready to give yourself an injection.
• Record the date you first remove Exemptia from the refrigerator in the spaces provided on the carton and dose tray.
• Do not use a Pen if the liquid is cloudy or discolored or has flakes or particles in it.
• Do not remove the gray cap or the plum-colored cap until right before your injection.
• Keep Exemptia, injection supplies, and all other medicines out of the reach of children.
Drugssquare is one of the leading suppliers of Exemptia 40 mg Injection and has won the trust of thousands of customers by delivering Exemptia arthritis medicine at the lowest price globally. If you want to buy Exemptia Adalimumab 40 mg, place your order online and get them delivered at your doorsteps within the specified time-frame.
We Ship in - USA, UK, China, Russia, Australia, UAE, Singapore, Philippines, Bulgaria, Hungary, Italy, Kenya, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, Zimbabwe, Malaysia, Spain, Hong Kong and other countries.
"Drugssquare.com is a trusted online supplier of Osteoporosis - Arthritis treatment Medicines from India"
In order to legally purchase this medicine from DrugsSquare, you’ll require a prescription from your Registered Medical Practitioner.
The information provided here is for general educational purposes only and does not constitute medical or pharmaceutical advice which should be sought from qualified medical and pharmaceutical advisers.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children and away from pets, never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.
The information contained herein is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, drug interactions, allergic reactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.