Bosentas 125 mg Tablet Uses
Bosentas 125 mg, manufactured by Cipla, is used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH).
Having pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) means that you have high blood pressure in the arteries that go from your heart to your lungs. It’s different from having regular high blood pressure, or hypertension. With PAH, blood vessels in your lungs become narrowed, blocked or destroyed. It’s harder for blood to flow through them, and that raises the blood pressure in your lungs. Your heart has to work harder to pump blood through your lungs, and after while your heart muscle gets weak. This can ultimately lead to heart failure. Although there’s no cure for pulmonary arterial hypertension, Bosentas 125mg tablet can help reduce symptoms and improve your quality of life.
How Bosentas Bosentan 125 mg Tablet Works
This pulmonary arterial hypertension drug belongs to a class of medications called endothelin receptor antagonists (ERAs). ERAs work by reducing the amount of a substance called endothelin in the blood. Endothelin is made in the layer of cells that line the heart and blood vessels. It causes the blood vessels to constrict (become narrower). In people with PAH the body produces too much endothelin. This causes the blood vessels in the lungs to become narrow, increasing the blood pressure in the pulmonary arteries. Cipla Bosentas 125mg (Bosentan) reduce the amount of endothelin in the blood, therefore limiting the harm an excess of endothelin can cause.
How to Take Bosentas 125 mg (Generic Tracleer)
Recommended Dose – Take it by mouth with or without food as directed by your healthcare professional, usually twice daily (1 tablet in the morning and 1 tablet in the evening). Treatment with Bosentan 125 mg (Bosentan) should only be initiated and monitored by a doctor or physician who has experience in the treatment of PAH (pulmonary arterial hypertension) or systemic sclerosis.
Important Things to Remember:
• While taking this generic hypertension medicine, you should see your healthcare specialist regularly to make sure the treatment is working and to minimise any possible side effects.
• Try to take it at the same time each day.
• You should not stop your treatment until your doctor tells you to.
• You should not increase or decrease your dose of bosentan 125mg unless your medical practitioner tells you to.
• Do not give or share it with other people and don’t take someone else’s medicine.
• If you forget to take a dose you can take it later in the day. If it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule (do not take a double dose).
Bosentas 125 mg Side Effects
• Joint pain
• Chest pain
• Inflamed nose passages (sinusitis)
• Irregular heart beats
• Low blood pressure
• Skin rash
How to Store Bosentas 125 mg Tablet
• Store Bosentas (Cipla Bosentan 125 mg) at 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F); excursions permitted to 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F).
• Keep out of sunlight.
• Store this high-blood pressure medication in its original container whenever possible.
• Don’t store it in the refrigerator unless specifically instructed.
• Be sure that medicines are out of reach of any children or anyone who might misuse them.
• Do not store it in a place where it will be exposed to heat, light, or moisture, as they can all cause the medicine to deteriorate.
Buy Bosentas 125 mg Online at Lowest Price From India
Drugssquare is an authorized retailer, exporter, and supplier of Bosentas Bosentan 125 mg tablets in USA (United States of America), Jordan, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Saudi Arabia, UK (United Kingdom), Chile, Uzbekistan, Russia, Indonesia, Australia, Philippines, Kenya, Malaysia, Nigeria, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, and other countries. We put patients first. If you want to purchase low-cost Cipla Bosentas 125 mg, place an order online with us today and we will deliver it directly to your door. Our specialty pharmacy strives to improve the lives of patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension by providing generic hypertension drugs with huge discounts and special offers.
In order to legally purchase this medicine from DrugsSquare, you’ll require a prescription from your Registered Medical Practitioner.
All content found on Drugssquare.com, including text, images, or other formats, is created and published online for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always consult your doctor or other qualified health professionals if you have any questions regarding your health, medicine, or medical condition. This pharmacy is present to deliver, supply, export, or dispense prescription and OTC medicines online directly to consumers/patients.