Lopimune Tablet Uses
Lopimune tablets, manufactured by Cipla in India, are available for oral administration in a strength of 200 mg of Lopinavir and 50 mg of Ritonavir. This medicine needs to be taken along with other antiretroviral medications to treat HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) effectively.
How Lopimune (Lopinavir and Ritonavir) Tablet Works
Lopinavir and Ritonavir belong to a group of medicines called protease inhibitors (Pls). PIs work by binding to the enzyme protease. HIV needs protease to replicate in the body. When protease can’t do its job, the virus can’t complete the process that makes new copies. This reduces the number of viruses that can infect more cells. The goal of Cipla Lopimune tablets is to reduce the amount of HIV virus in the body (called the viral load) to levels that are undetectable. This slows the progression of HIV and helps treat symptoms.
Lopimune Tablet Side Effects
• Mild red, itchy rash
• High blood sugar levels
• Jaundice (yellowing of the skin or the whites of the eyes)
• Abdominal pain
• Excessive thirst and frequent urination
How to Store Lopimune 200mg/50mg Tablets
• Store Lopimune (Cipla Lopinavir Ritonavir) at 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F); excursions permitted to 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F).
• Keep this HIV medication in a safe place away from children and animals.
• Store the medicine in the container they came in. Don’t let the pills come in contact with other medicines.
• Store it away from heat, sunlight, or moisture. Exposure to these elements may degrade the medicine, making it less effective.
• Don’t store this generic HIV drug near food or drinks or in places where you eat.
• It is vital not to keep pill bottles in the bathroom. Bathrooms can be very damp, which makes the medication break down more quickly.
Alternatives to Lopimune Tablet (Generic or Substitute Brands)
Hivus LR Tablet
Trending Product List of Cipla
Opsutan 10 Mg Tablet
Xbira 250 Mg Tablet
Fincar 5 Mg Tablet
Buy Lopimune Online at Lowest Price From India
Drugssquare is an authorized retailer, exporter, and supplier of Lopimune tablets (Lopinavir 200 mg and Ritonavir 50mg) in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), South Africa, Nigeria, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Philippines, Thailand, United Kingdom (UK), Ukraine, Hong Kong, Russia, Australia, Vietnam, Venezuela, South Korea, Chile, Japan, Ecuador, and other countries. We put patients first. If you want to purchase a low-cost Cipla Lopimune tablet (Generic Kaletra), place an order online with us today and we will deliver it directly to your door. Our specialty pharmacy strives to improve the lives of HIV patients by providing generic HIV drugs with huge discounts and special offers.
In order to legally purchase this medicine from DrugsSquare, you’ll require a prescription from your Registered Medical Practitioner.
All content found on Drugssquare.com, including text, images, or other formats, is created and published online for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always consult your doctor or other qualified health professionals if you have any questions regarding your health, medicine, or medical condition. This pharmacy is present to deliver, supply, export, or dispense prescription and OTC medicines online directly to consumers/patients.
There are no reviews yet.