You have no items in your shopping cart.
Availability: In Stock
Brand Name : Inbec
Composition : Abacavir, Dolutegravir and Lamivudine
Manufactured by : Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Strength : Abacavir 600mg, Dolutegravir 50mg and Lamivudine 300mg
Form : Tablet
Packing : Pack of 30 Tablets
DHL/Fedex/UPS/Express Mail Service (EMS)
Inbec is a generic prescription drug developed by Emcure for the treatment of Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) infection in adults and children weighing at least 88 pounds (40 kg).
Inbec is a single-pill combination of three antiretroviral medicines (ARVs): Dolutegravir 50 mg, Abacavir 600 mg, and Lamivudine 300 mg, all of which are nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors. All of the drugs in Inbec pills interfere with HIV-related enzymes, such as reverse transcriptase and integrase. HIV-infected cells use these enzymes to multiply the virus (human immunodeficiency viruses). The activity of these enzymes is inhibited or reduced by this drug, which causes HIV-infected cells to delay or cease producing new viruses. The purpose of antiretroviral therapy (ART) is to lower the HIV viral load and prevent the spread of the virus, Ideally, to an undetectable level - and for as long as feasible. Treatment is deemed successful if the level of virus in your blood is so low that it is nearly difficult to measure. Staying on ART with an undetectable viral load has been shown to help:
• Keep your immune system strong.
• Reduce your chances of getting an infection.
• Reduce your chances of developing treatment-resistant HIV.
• Reduce your chances of transmitting HIV to other people.
Once a day, take one Inbec 50 mg/600 mg/300 mg tablet. It can be consumed at any time of the day or night, with or without food. Take your HIV medication at the same time every day if possible. This reduces the chances of you missing a dose. Do not stop taking the drug without consulting your doctor or pharmacist first. Stopping it before the end of the authorised treatment period may cause the condition to recur, make therapy more difficult, or produce unpleasant side effects. The pill should not be chewed, crushed, or broken. With a full glass of water, swallow it whole.
• Unexplained weight loss
• Severe tiredness
• Muscle aches/weakness
• Joint pain
• Dry skin
• Sleep problems (insomnia)
• Diarrhea (loose, watery stools)
• Blood glucose (blood sugar) levels rise
• Store Inbec (Emcure Dolutegravir/Abacavir/Lamivudine) at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F).
• Store this anti-HIV medicine in a cool, dry place.
• Choose a place where your medicines are out of the reach or sight of children. Use a cabinet or drawer with a lock and key.
• Don't leave medication in the car. Vehicle heat can quickly degrade the quality of medicine.
• Keep the medicine in its original packaging with the cap tightly closed.
• Make sure not to store it in the bathroom cabinet. Exposure to heat and moisture can also cause medications to lose their potency before the expiration date indicated on the label.
Drugssquare is an authorized retailer, exporter, and supplier of Inbec tablets (Abacavir, Lamivudine, and Dolutegravir) in USA (United States of America), China, UK (United Kingdom), South Africa, Australia, Philippines, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Nigeria, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, Thailand, South Korea, Iran, Chile, Malaysia, Vietnam, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, and other countries. We put patients first. If you want to purchase low-cost Emcure Inbec (Generic Triumeq), place an order online with us today and we will deliver it directly to your door. Our specialty pharmacy strives to improve the lives of patients with HIV/AIDS by providing generic HIV medications with huge discounts and special offers.
In order to legally purchase this medicine from DrugsSquare, you’ll require a prescription from your Registered Medical Practitioner.
All content found on Drugssquare.com, including text, images, or other formats, is created and published online for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always consult your doctor or other qualified health professionals if you have any questions regarding your health, medicine, or medical condition. This pharmacy is present to deliver, supply, export, or dispense prescription and OTC medicines online directly to consumers/patients.