You have no items in your shopping cart.
Availability: In Stock
Brand Name : Inbec
Composition : Abacavir, Dolutegravir and Lamivudine
Manufactured by : Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Strength : Abacavir 600mg, Dolutegravir 50mg and Lamivudine 300mg
Form : Tablet
Packing : Pack of 30 Tablets
Save an Extra $25 on Every Buy!
Valid for all users
Inbec, manufactured by Emcure, is a generic prescription medicine approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) infection in adults and children weighing at least 88 lb (40 kg).
Inbec contains 3 separate antiretroviral drugs (ARVs) in a single pill -
Dolutegravir 50 mg - Integrase inhibitors
Abacavir 600 mg and Lamivudine 300 mg - Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors
All these medicines in Inbec tablets interfere with the enzymes needed by HIV, including an enzyme called reverse transcriptase and another one called integrase. These enzymes are used by HIV-infected cells to create more copies of HIV (human immunodeficiency viruses). This medicine inhibits or reduces the activity of these enzymes, as a result of which HIV-infected cells slow down or stop the production of new viruses. The goal of this antiretroviral therapy (ART) is to reduce the HIV viral load, preferably to an undetectable level - as long as possible. If the amount of virus in your blood is so low that it is almost impossible to measure, treatment is considered successful. Studies show that staying on ART with an undetectable viral load helps:
• Keep your immune system strong.
• Reduce your chances of getting an infection.
• Reduce your chances of developing treatment-resistant HIV.
• Reduce your chances of transmitting HIV to other people.
Take Inbec 50 mg/600 mg/300 mg tablet once a day. It can be taken day or night, with or without food. Try to take this HIV medicine at the same time each day. This makes it less likely that you will miss a dose. Do not stop taking the medicine unless you first speak with your doctor or pharmacist. Stopping it before the duration of your prescribed treatment can cause the illness to return, make it more difficult to treat or cause unwanted side effects. Do not chew, crush, or break the pill. Swallow it whole with a full glass of water.
• Unexplained weight loss
• Severe tiredness
• Muscle aches/weakness
• Joint pain
• Dry skin
• Sleep problems (insomnia)
• Diarrhea (loose, watery stools)
• Blood glucose (blood sugar) levels rise
• Store Inbec (Emcure Dolutegravir/Abacavir/Lamivudine) at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F).
• Store this anti-HIV medicine in a cool, dry place.
• Choose a place where your medicines are out of the reach or sight of children. Use a cabinet or drawer with a lock and key.
• Don't leave medication in the car. Vehicle heat can quickly degrade the quality of medicine.
• Keep the medicine in its original packaging with the cap tightly closed.
• Make sure not to store it in the bathroom cabinet. Exposure to heat and moisture can also cause medications to lose their potency before the expiration date indicated on the label.
Drugssquare is an authorized retailer, exporter, and supplier of Inbec tablets (Abacavir, Lamivudine, and Dolutegravir) in USA (United States of America), China, UK (United Kingdom), South Africa, Australia, Philippines, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Nigeria, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, Thailand, South Korea, Iran, Chile, Malaysia, Vietnam, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, and other countries. We put patients first. If you want to purchase low-cost Emcure Inbec (Generic Triumeq), place an order online with us today and we will deliver it directly to your door. Our specialty pharmacy strives to improve the lives of patients with HIV/AIDS by providing generic HIV medications with huge discounts and special offers.
All content found on Drugssquare.com, including medicine uses, dosage/administration, adverse-effects, storage details are created and published online for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always consult your doctor or other qualified health professionals if you have any questions regarding your health, medicine, or medical condition. This pharmacy is present to deliver, supply, export, or dispense prescription and OTC medicines online directly to consumers/patients.