You have no items in your shopping cart.
Lenvat 10mg Lenvatinib Capsule is the generic for the trade name drug Lenvima™. It is used for the treatment of patients with locally recurrent or metastatic, progressive, radioactive iodine-refractory differentiated thyroid cancer.
Natco Lenvat 10mg Capsule is a kinase inhibitor that inhibits tyrosine kinase. It works by preventing cancer cells from receiving oxygen and nutrients, causing them to cease growing.
• Lenvat 10mg is a once-daily medication to be taken by mouth. It is possible to take it with or without food.
• Take Lenvat Capsule exactly as directed by your doctor.
• Lenvat capsules should be swallowed whole, It should not be crushed, dissolved, or opened.
• If your medical professional tells you to, do not change your dose or stop taking Lenvat (Lenvatinib).
• If you forget to take a dose, do so as soon as you remember. If your next dose is within 12 hours, skip the missing dose and resume your regular schedule. •At any one time, do not take more than one dose of Lenvatinib. If you take too much, consult a physician right away.
• The amount of Lenvat 10mg you will receive is determined by a number of factors, including your general health or other health issues, as well as your age.
• Joint pain
• Muscle pain
• Decreased appetite
• Mouth sore
• Peripheral edema
• Stomach pain
• Weight loss
• Skin peeling
• Skin redness
• Hoarseness of voice
Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant, talk with your doctor about risks and benefits before using generic Lenvat. This medicine should not be used in pregnant women unless absolutely essential.
This medicine should not be used in pregnant women unless absolutely essential. Before using any medication, talk to your doctor about the risks and benefits.
• Store Lenvat (Natco Lenvatinib 10 mg) Capsules at room temperature between 68° F to 77° F (20° C to 25°C).
• Store this cancer medication in a location that is out of sight of children, and pets.
• Do not keep it in the refrigerator unless directed to do so.
• Store the medicine in its original container/packing and it's important to remember that all medicines should be stored in a cool and dry place.
• Never keep your medicines in a place that expose to direct sunlight, place with high temperature and moist areas such as near the windows, on the refrigerator, or in the bathroom.
Drugssquare is an authorized retailer, exporter, and supplier of Lenvat 10 mg Lenvatinib capsules in the USA (United States of America), UK (United Kingdom), United Arab Emirates (UAE), Australia, Uzbekistan, Chile, South Korea, Philippines, Thailand, Iran, Cambodia, Netherlands, Hong Kong, Russia, Bulgaria, Kenya, Malaysia, New Zealand, Nigeria, Japan, Bangladesh, Italy, Vietnam, Singapore, and other countries. We put patients first. If you want to purchase a low-cost Natco Lenvat 10mg, place an order online with us today and we will deliver it directly to your door. Our specialty pharmacy strives to improve the lives of patients with cancer by providing generic cancer drugs with huge discounts and special offers.
In order to legally purchase this medicine from DrugsSquare, you’ll require a prescription from your Registered Medical Practitioner.
All content found on Drugssquare.com, including text, images, or other formats, is created and published online for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always consult your doctor or other qualified health professionals if you have any questions regarding your health, medicine, or medical condition. This pharmacy is present to deliver, supply, export, or dispense prescription and OTC medicines online directly to consumers/patients.