You have no items in your shopping cart.
Glivec/Gleevec 400 mg is a brand-name prescription medication. It’s used to treat certain types of blood cancers, including:
• Philadelphia chromosome-positive (Ph+) chronic myeloid leukemia (CML)
• Philadelphia chromosome-positive (Ph+) acute lymphocytic leukemia (ALL) that’s relapsed* or refractory*
• Myelodysplastic/myeloproliferative diseases (bone marrow cancers)
• Hypereosinophilic syndrome or chronic eosinophilic leukemia
This medicine is also approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to treat:
• a type of skin cancer called dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans (DFSP)
• a type of gastrointestinal cancer called Kit-positive gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GIST)
This anti-cancer medicine belongs to a class of drugs called tyrosine kinase inhibitors (TKIs). Tyrosine kinases are a group of around 90 enzymes that cells use to signal to each other to grow. They act as chemical messengers. There are many types of kinases that control different phases of cell growth. Imatinib targets different tyrosine kinases, depending on the type of cancer. By targeting/blocking a particular enzyme from working, Glivec Imatinib 400 mg tablets can slow down the growth of cancer cells. Your doctor will routinely monitor your blood to see if this oncology medication is working for you.
It is a pill, taken by mouth, once or twice daily. The amount of medicine that you will receive depends on many factors, including your general health or other health problems, and the type of cancer or condition being treated. It is taken once per day if the dose is 400 mg or 600 mg. If your doctor prescribes 800 mg of Glivec a day, you’ll take it in 2 doses: 400 mg in the morning and 400 mg in the evening. Be sure to take this cancer medicine according to your doctor or healthcare provider’s instructions.
It is important to take it with a large glass of water and with food to minimize nausea. You shouldn’t crush, split, or chew glivec 400 mg tablets. Crushed and split pills can be harmful to any skin or other body parts that come in contact with them. If you have trouble swallowing, place the tablet in a large glass of water or apple juice. Stir the water with a spoon to dissolve the tablet. Then drink the mixture right away.
• Fatigue (lack of energy)
• Muscle cramps or pain
• Edema (swelling, typically in your legs, ankles, or feet and around your eyes)
• Hair Loss
• Chest Pain
• Trouble Breathing
• Loss of Appetite
• Store Gleevec (Novartis Imatinib mesylate 400mg) at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F). Protect from moisture.
• Keep your medication in the original, labeled container and in a dry place, away from heat and direct sunlight.
• Keep it safe and out of the reach of children.
Drugssquare is an authorized retailer, exporter, and supplier of Glivec Imatinib 400 mg tablets in USA (United States of America), UK (United Kingdom), United Arab Emirates (UAE), Malaysia, Philippines, China, Singapore, Iraq, Thailand, Australia, Vietnam, Japan, South Africa, Iran, Hong Kong, Turkey, South Korea, Nigeria, Peru, Indonesia, Vietnam, Sweden, Bangladesh, and other countries. We put patients first. If you want to purchase Novartis Glivec 400 mg, place an order online with us today and we will deliver it directly to your door. Our specialty pharmacy strives to improve the lives of patients with cancer by providing generic anti-cancer drugs with huge discounts and special offers.
In order to legally purchase this medicine from DrugsSquare, you’ll require a prescription from your Registered Medical Practitioner.
All content found on Drugssquare.com, including text, images, or other formats, is created and published online for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always consult your doctor or other qualified health professionals if you have any questions regarding your health, medicine, or medical condition. This pharmacy is present to deliver, supply, export, or dispense prescription and OTC medicines online directly to consumers/patients.