You have no items in your shopping cart.
Abirapro belongs to the group of medications called antineoplastics, or anti-cancer medications. It contains a medicine called Abiraterone Acetate. Abirapro is a prescription medicine that can be purchased by a patient only against a valid prescription of a healthcare professional. Do not share this cancer medicine with others until the condition is not monitored by a pharmacist. Abirapro (Abiraterone Acetate) is indicated for use in combination with other medicine for the treatment of men with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer.
Abiraterone is known as an androgen biosynthesis inhibitor. Androgens stimulate prostate cancer cells to grow. The main androgens in the body are testosterone. Almost all testosterone in men is made by the testicles. A very small amount is made by the adrenal glands, which sit above the kidneys. Abiraterone reduces the amount of testosterone made by your body. This reduces testosterone levels and may shrink the prostate cancer or stop it growing.
The usual dose of Abirapro 500 mg is 1000 mg (take 4 tablets once a day). It is taken along with 5 mg or 10 mg prednisone or prednisolone, as directed by your doctor. Do not take it with food. Taking it with food leads to the fact that the body begins to absorb more of this cancer medicine than necessary, and this may cause side effects. Swallow the tablet whole with water. Do not break, crush, or chew it.
• Painful or difficult urination
• Hot flushes
• Muscle pain
• Skin rash
Patients must properly store the drug to retain its quality and efficacy. Following storage instructions will be helpful in storing the drug in the best of manner.
• Store Abiraterone at 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F); excursions are permitted between 15°C and 30°C (59°F and 86°F).
• Store it in a cool, dry place, protected from light and refrigerated when necessary. Improper storage can affect the effectiveness and shelf life of your medicine.
• Consider storing your medications separately from your other family members. You can put them on a different shelf, or in a different cabinet or drawer.
• If you're driving, you may want to have certain medicines at hand, but don't store them in the glove compartment, where they could be damaged from the heat, cold, or rain outside or from the car's heater or air conditioner.
• Always remember to store your medication out of sight and reach of children and pets, to prevent accidental ingestion.
Drugssquare is an authorized retailer, exporter, and supplier of Abirapro 500 mg Abiraterone tablets in USA (United States of America), Philippines, China, UK (United Kingdom), United Arab Emirates (UAE), Nigeria, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Vietnam, South Africa, Chile, Thailand, South Korea, Peru, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Indonesia, and other countries. We put patients first. If you want to purchase low-cost Glenmark Abirapro 500 mg, place an order online with us today and we will deliver it directly to your door. Our specialty pharmacy strives to improve the lives of cancer patients by providing generic oncology drugs with huge discounts and special offers.
In order to legally purchase this medicine from DrugsSquare, you’ll require a prescription from your Registered Medical Practitioner.
All content found on Drugssquare.com, including text, images, or other formats, is created and published online for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always consult your doctor or other qualified health professionals if you have any questions regarding your health, medicine, or medical condition. This pharmacy is present to deliver, supply, export, or dispense prescription and OTC medicines online directly to consumers/patients.