You have no items in your shopping cart.
Availability: In Stock
Brand Name : Sorfil S
Composition : Calcipotriol & Betamethasone
Manufactured by : Fourrts India Laboratories Pvt Ltd
Strength : Calcipotriol 0.005% w/w + Betamethasone 0.05% w/w
Form : Ointment
Packing : Pack of 1 Tube
Sorfil S is a generic prescription drug for the treatment of psoriasis that is made by Fourrts India Laboratories Pvt Ltd.
Sorfil S Ointment is a psoriasis treatment that combines two medications: betamethasone and calcitriol. A steroid medication is betamethasone. It inhibits the generation of chemical messengers that cause skin to become red, puffy, and itching. Calcipotriol is a vitamin D derivative. It works by lowering overproduction of skin cells, which can cause scales to grow on the skin.
• Sorfil S Ointment should be applied once a day. If you apply it in the morning, leave it on all day, and if you applied it in the evening, leave it on all night.
• Apply a thin film to the affected regions two or three times daily, or as directed by your doctor.
• Don't cover the area being treated with airtight dressings such as bandages unless directed by a doctor, as this may increase the risk of side effects.
• If you're going to use a moisturiser with this, go ahead and do that first. Then, after waiting 10-15 minutes, apply this drug.
• If your doctor has instructed you to use Sorfil S Ointment on your face, do so. If you've been told to apply it on your face, take careful not to get any of the preparation near your eyes, and don't use it for longer than recommended.
• Your skin may become more sensitive to sunlight than normal while you are using this medicine. Try to avoid sitting out in the sun and do not use sunbeds.
• Consult your doctor if your skin condition has not improved after 2 weeks of treatment.
• Store Sorfil S (Fourrts Calcipotriol & Betamethasone) Ointment at room temperature.
• Keep this Skin Care drug out of children's reach.
• Do not keep it in the refrigerator unless directed to do so.
• After the expiration date, do not use this drug.
• Six months after first opening, discard the remaining ointment.
Drugssquare is an authorized retailer, exporter, and supplier of Sorfil S Ointment (Calcipotriol + Betamethasone) in the USA (United States of America), UK (United Kingdom), United Arab Emirates (UAE), Australia, Uzbekistan, Chile, South Korea, Philippines, Thailand, Iran, Cambodia, Russia, Bulgaria, Kenya, Malaysia, Netherlands, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Nigeria, Hong Kong, Japan, Bangladesh, Italy, Vietnam, Singapore, and other countries. We put patients first. If you want to purchase a low-cost Fourrts Sorfil S Calcipotriol 0.005% w/w + Betamethasone 0.05% w/w, place an order online with us today and we will deliver it directly to your door. Our specialty pharmacy strives to improve the lives of patients with psoriasis by providing generic skin care medicines with huge discounts and special offers.
In order to legally purchase this medicine from DrugsSquare, you’ll require a prescription from your Registered Medical Practitioner.
All content found on Drugssquare.com, including text, images, or other formats, is created and published online for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always consult your doctor or other qualified health professionals if you have any questions regarding your health, medicine, or medical condition. This pharmacy is present to deliver, supply, export, or dispense prescription and OTC medicines online directly to consumers/patients.