You have no items in your shopping cart.
Availability: In Stock
Brand Name : Viropil
Composition : Dolutegravir, Lamivudine, Tenofovir DF
Manufactured by : Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Form : Tablet
Strength : Dolutegravir 50mg, Lamivudine 300mg, Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate 300mg
Packing : 30 Tablets Bottle
DHL/Fedex/UPS/Express Mail Service (EMS)
Viropil, manufactured by Emcure, is used to treat the human immunodeficiency virus. HIV harms your immune system by destroying a type of white blood cell that helps your body fight infection. HIV enters the body through blood or other bodily fluids, such as semen or breast milk. If left untreated, HIV can develop into AIDS. With AIDS, the immune system has been greatly damaged by HIV. As a result, it’s even harder for the body to fight off illness.
It is a fixed-dose combination medication that’s made up of 3 different antiretroviral drugs: Tenofovir disoproxil (300 mg), Lamivudine (300 mg), and Dolutegravir (50 mg). Tenofovir disoproxil Fumarate (TDF) and lamivudine are both in a group of medications called nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs). Dolutegravir is in a group of medications called integrase inhibitors.
Viropil tablets specifically work by stopping the growth and replication of the virus (copying itself and making more viruses). As a result, the level of HIV in your body begins to decrease. The goal of this antiretroviral drug is to reduce viral load to undetectable levels. An undetectable viral load is when a person has so little of the virus in their blood that a test cannot identify it. If HIV is not detected for a long period of time, it is not transmitted either.
Take this HIV medication by mouth as directed by your doctor, usually once daily with or without food. The drug’s manufacturer doesn’t recommend the best time to take dolutegravir/lamivudine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate, but you should try to take your dose at about the same time each day. This is important so that you have a consistent level of medicine in your body. To help make sure that you don’t miss a dose, try using a medication reminder. This can include setting an alarm on your phone or downloading a reminder app.
You should swallow Viropil tablets whole. Don’t crush, split, or chew them. If you have trouble swallowing pills, talk with your pharmacist or doctor.
This generic antiretroviral drug will start to work as soon as you start using it. How long it takes for the viral load (level of HIV in your blood) to decrease depends on several factors. These include:
• what your viral load was before you started taking it
• whether you take Viropil tablet as your doctor prescribes
To learn more about how soon this HIV medicine may start to work for you, talk with your healthcare professional.
• Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping)
• Joint pain
• Abdominal pain
• Back pain
• Hair loss
Before taking Emcure Viropil, be sure to tell your doctor and pharmacist about all prescription, over-the-counter (OTC), and other drugs you take. Also tell them about any vitamins, herbs, and supplements you use. Sharing this information can help you avoid potential interactions.
• Certain antifungal drugs, such as itraconazole, ketoconazole, posaconazole, voriconazole
• Certain antiviral drugs, such as acyclovir, adefovir dipivoxil, cidofovir, ganciclovir, valacyclovir, valganciclovir...etc.
• St. John’s wort
• Non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), such as ibuprofen, piroxicam, or ketorolac...etc.
• Certain hepatitis C drugs, such as sofosbuvir/velpatasvir, ledipasvir/sofosbuvir, mavyret, olysio, vosevi...etc.
• Certain seizure medications, such as carbamazepine, oxcarbazepine, phenytoin, phenobarbital...etc.
This list does not contain all drugs that may interact with this HIV medication. If you have questions about drug interactions that may affect you, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Eating grapefruit while you take dolutegravir/lamivudine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate may increase the levels of the drug in your body. This could increase your side effects from Viropil tablets, such as nausea and vomiting. Avoid consuming grapefruit or grapefruit juice during your treatment with this HIV medication.
• Store Viropil (Emcure dolutegravir/lamivudine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate) at 20–25°C (may be exposed to 15–30°C).
• Close the bottle cap tightly after every use.
• Store it up high and out of sight of children. Avoid easily accessible places such as a drawer or bedside table.
• Store medication in its original container, which has a label with the medicine name, instructions for use, and expiration date.
• Don’t move pills to another container unless you’ve been instructed on how to use a pill sorter properly.
• Keep your medications in a cool, dry, dark place to prevent damage from heat, light, air, or moisture.
• Don’t leave medicines where a pet could get into them.
• Take the cotton ball out of the medicine bottle. The cotton ball pulls moisture into the bottle.
• Do not store this HIV medicine in the bathroom. It's not really a good place for your medications. The heat and moisture common to a bathroom environment can make your medications less potent or • make them break down and go bad early.
Drugssquare is an authorized retailer, exporter, and supplier of Viropil tablets (Dolutegravir, Lamivudine, and Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate) in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), USA (United States of America), Bangladesh, Thailand, UK (United Kingdom), Vietnam, Venezuela, Ukraine, South Africa, Malaysia, Australia, Philippines, Nigeria, South Korea, Iran, Chile, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, Russia, and other countries. We put patients first. If you want to purchase a low-cost Emcure Viropil tablet, place an order online with us today and we will deliver it directly to your door. Our specialty pharmacy strives to improve the lives of patients with HIV/AIDS by providing generic HIV drugs with huge discounts and special offers. Follow these few simple steps to order your antiretroviral drugs online without any hassle -
2. Select the quantity and add the product to the cart.
3. Upload prescription & complete the checkout process.
4. Confirm your order and pay your bill online.
5. Once payment is received, we will send your medication to the shipping address you provided.
In order to legally purchase this medicine from DrugsSquare, you’ll require a prescription from your Registered Medical Practitioner.
All content found on Drugssquare.com, including text, images, or other formats, is created and published online for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always consult your doctor or other qualified health professionals if you have any questions regarding your health, medicine, or medical condition. This pharmacy is present to deliver, supply, export, or dispense prescription and OTC medicines online directly to consumers/patients.