You have no items in your shopping cart.
Viraday is a fixed-dose combination (FDC) drug containing 3 different antiretroviral agents in one tablet -:
• Efavirenz 600 mg (NNRTI - non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor)
• Emtricitabine 200 mg (NRTI - nucleotide reverse transcriptase inhibitors) and
• Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate 300 mg (NRTI - nucleotide reverse transcriptase inhibitors)
The combination of efavirenz, emtricitabine, and tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (TDF) is used alone or along with other medications to treat human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection.
HIV infection destroys CD4 T cells, which are important to the immune system. The immune system helps fight infection. After a large number of T cells are destroyed, acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) may develop.
All three antiretroviral medicines in Viraday interfere with HIV reverse transcriptase, a viral chemical in your body (an enzyme) that is essential for HIV to multiply. By blocking the action of the enzyme, this medicine reduces the amount of HIV in the blood (viral load) or stops the production of new viruses. It may also help to increase the number of T cells (CD4+ cells) and boost your immune system. Lowering the amount of HIV lowers the chance of death or infections that occurs with a weak immune system.
The usual dose of Viraday for adults is 1 tablet once a day. Take this HIV medicine orally on an empty stomach (1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal), preferably at bedtime. Dosing at bedtime may decrease the risk of having a nervous system adverse effects.
• Trouble sleeping
• Weight loss
• Joint pain
• Dark urine
• Stomach pain or tenderness
• Unusual tiredness or weakness
• The tightness of the chest
• Store Viraday (Cipla Tenofovir, Emtricitabine and Efavirenz tablets) at 25 °C (77 °F); excursions permitted to 15–30 °C (59–86 °F).
• Do not store it in the bathroom or in the kitchen, because high temperature and humidity can reduce the activity of medicine.
• Always store this generic HIV medication only in the original container.
• Make sure all medicines are kept out of the reach of your children.
Drugssquare is an authorized retailer, exporter, and supplier of Viraday tablets (Efavirenz, Emtricitabine, and Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate) in USA (United States of America), Malaysia, Philippines, UK (United Kingdom), Colombia, China, Thailand, Vietnam, South Africa, Hong Kong, South Korea, Japan, Egypt, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Brazil, Nigeria, Bahamas, Panama, Peru, Ecuador, and other countries. We put patients first. If you want to purchase low-cost Cipla Viraday (Generic Atripla) at an affordable price, place an order online with us today and we will deliver it directly to your door. Our specialty pharmacy strives to improve the lives of HIV patients by providing generic HIV drugs with huge discounts and special offers.
In order to legally purchase this medicine from DrugsSquare, you’ll require a prescription from your Registered Medical Practitioner.
All content found on Drugssquare.com, including text, images, or other formats, is created and published online for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always consult your doctor or other qualified health professionals if you have any questions regarding your health, medicine, or medical condition. This pharmacy is present to deliver, supply, export, or dispense prescription and OTC medicines online directly to consumers/patients.