You have no items in your shopping cart.
Instgra 50 mg contains Dolutegravir is used in the treatment of HIV infection.
Instgra Dolutegravir is an antiretroviral drug. It stops viruses from multiplying in human cells. This ( prevents the virus from multiplying and clears your infection.
Take this medicine with or without food, preferably at the same time everyday. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
• Muscle pain
• depressed mood
• Increased liver enzymes
• Store Instgra 50mg Tablets at room temperature.
• Store this HIV medication in a location that is out of sight of children, and pets.
• Do not keep it in the refrigerator unless directed to do so.
• Store the medicine in its original container/packing and it's important to remember that all medicines should be stored in a cool and dry place.
• Never keep your medicines in a place that expose to direct sunlight, place with high temperature and moist areas such as near the windows, on the refrigerator, or in the bathroom.
Alternatives to Instgra 50 Mg (Generic or Substitute Brands)
Trending Product of Emcure Pharmaceutical
Drugssquare is an authorized retailer, exporter, and supplier of Instgra 50mg Tablets in USA (United States of America), Philippines, China, UK (United Kingdom), United Arab Emirates (UAE), Nigeria, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Vietnam, South Africa, Chile, Thailand, South Korea, Peru, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Indonesia, and other countries. We put patients first. If you want to purchase low-cost Emcure Instgra 50mg Tablets, place an order online with us today and we will deliver it directly to your door. Our specialty pharmacy strives to improve the lives of HIV patients by providing generic HIV drugs with huge discounts and special offers.
In order to legally purchase this medicine from DrugsSquare, you’ll require a prescription from your Registered Medical Practitioner.
All content found on Drugssquare.com, including text, images, or other formats, is created and published online for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always consult your doctor or other qualified health professionals if you have any questions regarding your health, medicine, or medical condition. This pharmacy is present to deliver, supply, export, or dispense prescription and OTC medicines online directly to consumers/patients.