You have no items in your shopping cart.
Availability: In Stock
Brand Name : Spegra
Composition : Dolutegravir, Emtricitabine and Tenofovir Alafenamide
Manufactured By : Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Strength : Dolutegravir 50 mg, Emtricitabine 200 mg and Tenofovir Alafenamide 25 mg
Form : Tablet
Packing : Pack of 30 Tablets
Save an Extra $25 on Every Buy!
Valid for all users
Emcure's Spegra tablets are a fixed-dose combination product containing Dolutegravir 50 mg, Emtricitabine 200 mg, and Tenofovir Alafenamide 25 mg. This medicine is preferably used in patients with Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) infection. Spegra belongs to a class of medications called antiretroviral. Antiretroviral drugs (ARVs) work against HIV at various stages of their life cycle.
• Cell fusion: Preventing the virus infection from getting into human cells.
• Reverse transcription: Preventing the replication of viral RNA (Ribonucleic acid) into DNA, which blocks the virus from integrating with the human cell or making copies of itself.
Taking Spegra HIV tablet properly is important so that it functions properly. Take it once a day, with or without food. Do not break, crush, or chew tablets unless directed by your doctor or pharmacist. Follow your doctor's instructions to get the full benefits and reduce the potential side effects of your medicines. Take this generic HCV medicine at the same time every day. Make a schedule with your health care professional that suits your daily routine and attempt to take medicine at that planned time.
If you forget to take Spegra HIV Tablet
In case you forget to take a dose, take it as soon as you remember. But, if it is close to the time of your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your usual routine. The most important thing is not to use a double dose. In this way, you cannot make up for the missed dosage. If you find you miss a lot of doses, consult your doctor or pharmacist to find out how to remember your medicines.
If you suspect that you or someone nearby is suffering from an overdose, seek immediate medical attention to receive emergency help right away.
• Trouble sleeping
• Weight loss
• Stomach ache
• Increased serum creatinine
• Upper respiratory tract infection
• Sleep disturbances
• Loss of concentration
• To prevent accidental poisoning, keep this medicine out of reach and sight of kids.
• Store it in its original packaging with the lid closed.
• Dolutegravir, Emtricitabine, and Tenofovir Alafenamide tablets should be stored in a dry place, away from sources of heat and moisture.
• Don't store it in the bathroom cabinet. Moisture can change your medication and cause it to stop working as intended.
• This HIV / AIDS drug does not tolerate sunlight very well and can lose its effectiveness when stored on a window sill.
• Try not to leave it in the vehicle. The heat of a vehicle can quickly affect the quality of this drug.
Purchase low-cost generic Spegra by Emcure from India which is 98% affordable than the expensive brand-name drug. Drugssquare is an authorized supplier and exporter of Spegra (Dolutegravir, Emtricitabine and Tenofovir Alafenamide) tablets in USA (United States of America), UK (United Kingdom), China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Japan, Indonesia, Cambodia, South Korea, Peru, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Venezuela, Brazil, Romania, Georgia, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Nigeria, Egypt, Chile, Kenya, Morocco, Libya, Zimbabwe and other countries.
We put patients first. Our specialty pharmacy strives to improve the lives of patients with complex diseases by providing generic HIV medicines with huge discounts and special offers. Place your order online with us today, and let us ship them directly to your door.
In order to legally purchase this medicine from DrugsSquare, you’ll require a prescription from your Registered Medical Practitioner.
The information provided here is for general educational purposes only and does not constitute medical or pharmaceutical advice which should be sought from qualified medical and pharmaceutical advisers.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children and away from pets, never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.
The information contained herein is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, drug interactions, allergic reactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.