You have no items in your shopping cart.
Atazor (Atazanavir) is an antiretroviral medicine that is used to treat AIDS, which is caused by the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) (AIDS).
Atazor 200 mg is a protease inhibitor, which is a type of HIV medication (PIs). Protease inhibitors (PIs) inhibit an HIV enzyme called protease. (An enzyme is a protein that initiates or accelerates chemical reactions.) PIs inhibit HIV from replicating and can reduce the amount of HIV in the body by blocking protease.
Atazor Atazanavir 200mg Capsule should be taken with food to improve the medicine's absorption into the body. You should take it according to your doctor's instructions for dosage and duration. It will be easier for you to remember to take it if you take it at the same time every day. Even if you feel better, keep taking it until you've completed the entire course.
• Abdominal pain
• Blood in urine
• Crystals in urine
• Throat pain
• Store Atazor at 25°C (77°F); excursions are permitted between 15°C and 30°C (59°F and 86°F).
• Consider storing your medications separately from your other family members. This will make it less likely that you take the wrong ones by mistake.
• Make sure to always keep your medicine in an area of your home that is out of the reach of children and pets.
• Store in the original container. Do not use it if the original seal over the container opening is broken or missing.
• Store Atazor in a dry place (Not in bathroom). Improper storage can affect the effectiveness and shelf life of your medicine.
Drugssquare is an authorized retailer, exporter, and supplier of Atazor 200 mg Atazanavir Capsules in USA (United States of America), Philippines, China, UK (United Kingdom), United Arab Emirates (UAE), Nigeria, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Vietnam, South Africa, Chile, Thailand, South Korea, Peru, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Indonesia, and other countries. We put patients first. If you want to purchase low-cost Emcure Atazor 200mg , place an order online with us today and we will deliver it directly to your door. Our specialty pharmacy strives to improve the lives of cancer patients by providing generic HIV drugs with huge discounts and special offers.
In order to legally purchase this medicine from DrugsSquare, you’ll require a prescription from your Registered Medical Practitioner.
All content found on Drugssquare.com, including text, images, or other formats, is created and published online for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always consult your doctor or other qualified health professionals if you have any questions regarding your health, medicine, or medical condition. This pharmacy is present to deliver, supply, export, or dispense prescription and OTC medicines online directly to consumers/patients.