You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sofosbuvir is an antiviral medication that is used to treat chronic hepatitis C in adults and children aged 3 and up. It must be used in combination with other antiviral medications. It should not be used alone. Sofosbuvir is exclusively used to treat people with specific genotypes of hepatitis C. Take only the medications that your doctor has recommended. Do not give anyone else your medicine.
- If you are allergic to sofosbuvir or have any other allergies, notify your doctor or pharmacist before taking it. Inactive chemicals may be included in this product, causing allergic reactions or other issues. For further information, speak with your pharmacist.
- Tell your doctor or dentist about all the products you consume before surgery (including prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs, and herbal products).
- This medication does not appear to pass through breast milk. When taking sofosbuvir with ribavirin or peginterferon, it is not recommended to breastfeed. Consult your doctor before beginning to breastfeed.
- Keep this medication carefully wrapped and out of the reach of children in the container it came in. It should be maintained at room temperature, out of direct sunlight, and away from heat and moisture (not in the bathroom).
- During pregnancy, sofosbuvir should only be used if absolutely required. During pregnancy, neither the pregnant woman nor her male partner should take sofosbuvir with ribavirin or peginterferon. An unborn child could be harmed by this combination.
If you buy Sofosbuvir online from us, we guarantee that you will receive all of your medications at a very low cost. Look over the price list for the most common Sofosbuvir tablet generics and pick one to buy. It's simple and secure to place an order.