You have no items in your shopping cart.
Nintedanib is a small molecule kinase inhibitor used in the treatment of pulmonary fibrosis, systemic sclerosis-associated interstitial lung disease, and non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
- Swallow capsule whole—never crush, cut, chew or bite.
- Smoking can make nintedanib less effective. Avoid smoking while taking it, or try to quit before you start this treatment.
- This medicine can harm your unborn child if you use it while you're pregnant. Before starting this drug, women will be given a pregnancy test. To avoid becoming pregnant during therapy and for at least 3 months following the final dose, use an effective form of birth control. Tell your doctor right away if you think you've gotten pregnant while taking this medication.
- Store medicines as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Keep it in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight and moisture. Do not store in the bathroom.
- Avoid anyone who is sick, especially those who have a contagious disease like flu, colds, or chickenpox.
If you buy Nintedanib online from us, we assure that you will get all medicines at incredibly affordable prices. Check out the price list of most popular Nintedanib generics and click on the product you want to purchase. Easy & Secure Ordering.