You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bosutinib is a drug that is used to treat blood cancer (chronic myeloid leukaemia).
Bosutinib is a type of tyrosine kinase inhibitor that is used to treat cancer. It works by preventing the aberrant protein that promotes cancer development and spread from doing its job. This aids in the prevention or slowing of cancer cell spread.
- Take it with or without food, and at the same time every day if possible.
- Diarrhea is a possible side effect. Drink plenty of water and contact your doctor if the diarrhea persists or if you notice blood in your stools.
- Prevent pregnancy while taking this prescription and for a month after you stop using it by using a reliable contraceptive technique.
- While using this drug, keep a close eye on your blood pressure. If you experience symptoms of very high blood pressure, such as severe headaches, confusion, vision problems, nausea, or vomiting, contact your doctor.
- It has the potential to cause major bleeding problems. If you experience headaches, stomach pain, or see blood in your urine or stools, contact your doctor.
- If you are pregnant, expecting to become pregnant, or breastfeeding, do not use this medication.
If you buy Bosutinib online from us, we assure that you will get all medicines at incredibly affordable prices. Check out the price list of most popular Bosutinib tablet generics and click on the product you want to purchase. Easy and Secure Ordering.