You have no items in your shopping cart.
Afatinib is used to treat non-small cell lung cancer that has spread to nearby tissues or other parts of the body. Afatinib belongs to a class of drugs known as kinase inhibitors. It works by inhibiting the action of a naturally occurring substance that may be required for cancer cell proliferation.
- Afatinib is available as a tablet to be taken orally. It is typically taken once a day on an empty stomach, at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after eating a meal or snack. Every day, take afatinib around the same time. Follow the directions on your prescription label exactly, and ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain any parts you don't understand. Afatinib should be taken exactly as prescribed. Do not take more or less of it, or take it more frequently than your doctor has prescribed.
- If you are allergic to afatinib, any other medications, or any of the ingredients in afatinib tablets, tell your doctor and pharmacist. Request a list of the ingredients from your pharmacist.
- If you are pregnant or intend to become pregnant, inform your doctor. You should avoid becoming pregnant while taking afatinib and for at least 2 weeks after finishing your treatment. Consult your doctor about birth control methods that you can use while undergoing treatment. If you become pregnant while taking afatinib, contact your doctor as soon as possible. Afatinib may be harmful to the foetus.
- If you are breast-feeding, inform your doctor. While taking afatinib, you should not breast-feed. Wear protective clothing, sunglasses, and sunscreen to avoid unnecessary or prolonged exposure to sunlight. Afatinib may cause your skin to become sun sensitive. Sunlight exposure increases your chances of developing a rash or acne while taking afatinib.
- Keep it in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight and moisture. Do not store in the bathroom.
Do you want to buy Afatnib Online? As a leading retailer, exporter, and supplier of Afatinib tablets in the market, we offer you all generic medicines under one roof. Check out the price list of most popular Indian brands of Afatinib and click on the product you want to purchase.