You have no items in your shopping cart.
Availability: In Stock
Brand Name : Suhagra
Composition : Sildenafil Citrate
Manufactured by : Cipla Ltd.
Strength : 50 mg
Form : Tablet
Packing : Pack of 4 Tablets
Country of Origin : India
DHL/Fedex/UPS/Express Mail Service (EMS)
It is a non-prescription medicine that is mainly used to treat Erectile Dysfunction (ED, impotence) in men. Suhagra 50 is manufactured by Cipla in India. Do not take this ED medication if you:
• have had an allergic reaction to sildenafil or any other medicines in the past
• have a serious heart or liver problem
• have recently had a stroke or a heart attack
• have low blood pressure
• have a rare inherited eye disease, such as retinitis pigmentosa
The active ingredient in Suhagra 50mg is Sildenafil citrate which belongs to a family of drugs called phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) inhibitor. This medicine works by preventing the action of a chemical in your body, called phosphodiesterase type-5. This helps to relax blood vessels and increases blood flow to particular areas of the body.
Do not take Suhagra 50 mg tablet more than 1 time a day. Swallow the pill whole with a glass of water or juice (but not grapefruit juice). You can take it with or without food. However, it is more efficient when taken on an empty stomach. If you take this medicine with heavy or fatty foods (such as a cheeseburger and french fries), it may take a little longer to start working. The effect of this medication becomes inactive after 4 hours. But you may find that the effect can vary from person to person.
Do not drink large amounts of alcohol before you plan to take Suhagra 50mg (sildenafil citrate). Drinking too much alcohol can reduce your ability to get an erection and this may prevent you from getting the maximum benefit from the tablets.
• Stuffy or runny nose
• Muscle pain
• Painful urination
• Back pain
Medicines that interact with this ED medication may either decrease its effect, affect how long it works for, increase side effects, or have less of an effect when taken with Suhagra 50mg. Common medications that may interact with sildenafil include:
• nitrates (eg, amyl nitrate, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, or nitroglycerin)
• other erectile dysfunction medications (eg, Cialis, sildenafil, vardenafil)
• blood thinners, such as warfarin
• antidepressants, such as desipramine, sertraline, or St. John's Wort
• antifungal medications, such as itraconazole, ketoconazole, or voriconazole
• antibiotics, such as clarithromycin, erythromycin, rifabutin, rifampin, or tetracycline
• hepatitis medications
• HIV medications
• epilepsy medications, such as carbamazepine, oxcarbazepine, phenobarbital, phenytoin, or primidone
• cystic fibrosis medications
• alpha-blockers (eg, alfuzosin, doxazosin, prazosin, tamsulosin, or terazosin)
• heart disease medications
• Store Suhagra (Cipla Sildenafil Citrate 50mg) pills at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted to 15–30°C (59–86°F).
• Do not store this erectile dysfunction medicine in an area with exposure to air and moisture.
• Keep it in its original container, tightly closed, and out of reach of children.
• Do not keep it near the washbasin or in the bathroom.
Our Hot Selling Product
You might also Like
Drugssquare is an authorized retailer, exporter, and supplier of Suhagra 50 Sildenafil Citrate tablets in the USA (United States of America), China, UK (United Kingdom), Nigeria, Canada, Nepal, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Sri Lanka, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Bangladesh, Vietnam, South Africa, Iran, Thailand, South Korea, Peru, Hong Kong, Indonesia, and other countries. We put patients first. If you want to purchase Cipla Suhagra 50mg, place an order online with us today and we will deliver it directly to your door. Our specialty pharmacy strives to improve the lives of patients with erectile dysfunction by providing generic ED medications with huge discounts and special offers.
All content found on Drugssquare.com, including text, images, or other formats, is created and published online for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always consult your doctor or other qualified health professionals if you have any questions regarding your health, medicine, or medical condition. This pharmacy is present to deliver, supply, export, or dispense prescription and OTC medicines online directly to consumers/patients.