You have no items in your shopping cart.
It is an oxazolidinone antibiotic that fights bacteria in the body. Linospan 600 mg tablet is used to treat different types of bacterial infections, such as pneumonia, skin infections, and some types of meningitis. It is a powerful antibacterial medicine that kills bacteria, or merely disable them or slow down their multiplication, giving the immune system more time to clear the infection. It can also prevent bacteria from making proteins that are essential for survival and reproduction. Linospan (Linezolid) only treats bacterial infections. It will not work for viral infections (such as common cold, flu).
The recommended dose is one 600 mg tablet twice daily (every 12 hours). It can be taken with or without food. The length of your treatment depends on the type of infection you have. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully, and ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain any part you do not understand. Take Linospan tablets exactly as directed. Do not take more or less of it or take it more often than prescribed by your healthcare professional. Use this antibacterial drug for the full prescribed length of time, even if your symptoms quickly improve. If you stop taking it or miss a dose, your infection may not be completely treated and the bacteria may become resistant to antibiotics.
• Changes in vision
• Skin swelling (angioedema)
• Unusual bleeding or bruising
• Burning, numbness, or tingling
• Breathing problems
• Stomach upset
• Vaginal itch, irritation
• Constipation or diarrhea
You should follow the low tyramine diet while taking this medicine and for 2 weeks after stopping the medicine. Eating tyramine while you are using linospan 600 can raise your blood pressure to dangerous levels. You should be very familiar with the list of foods you must avoid while you are using linezolid. Foods that are high in tyramine include, but are not limited to,
• aged cheeses or meats;
• pickled or fermented meats, smoked or air-dried meats;
• banana peels;
• overripe fruits;
• soy sauce;
• bean curd;
• fava beans;
• snow pea pods;
• red wine; or
• any meat, cheese, or other protein-based food that has been improperly stored.
There is a risk that Linospan tablets may sometimes interact with certain other medicines to cause side effects such as changes in blood pressure, temperature, or heart rate. Tell your doctor and pharmacist what other prescription and non-prescription (OTC) medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking or plan to take. Be sure to mention any of the following:
• Medicines that increase blood pressure (e.g., noradrenaline, dopamine, dobutamine);
• Medicines to treat migraine (e.g.naratriptan, sumatriptan, zolmitriptan);
• Pethidine, a medicine to treat pain;
• Buspirone, a medicine to treat anxiety;
• Medicines that stop blood clotting, such as warfarin;
• An antibiotic called rifampicin;
• Medicines used to treat asthma such as salbutamol, terbutaline, fenoterol;
• Medicines used to treat sudden, severe allergic reactions such as adrenaline (epinephrine);
• Certain antidepressants are known as tricyclics or SSRIs (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors). There are many of these, including amitriptyline, citalopram, clomipramine, dosulepin, doxepin, fluoxetine, fluvoxamine, imipramine, lofepramine, paroxetine, sertraline.
• Store Linospan (Cipla Linezolid) at 25°C (77°F). Protect from light and moisture.
• Keep it in its original bottle.
• Keep this prescription medication out of the reach of children. Always store it in a hidden, high-up location, ideally under lock and key.
• Don't leave it in the car, near the oven/stove or anywhere else it may be subjected to heat.
• Store medicines in a place that is away from sources of water, direct sunlight, and excessive heat, cold, and humidity.
• Do not store it in the bathroom.
It can range from $1.1 to $1.5 per tablet.
Drugssquare is an authorized retailer, exporter, and supplier of Linezolid Linospan 600 mg tablets in the USA (United States of America), UK (United Kingdom), Malaysia, South Korea, China, Lebanon, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Philippines, Bangladesh, United Arab Emirates (UAE), South Africa, Australia, Serbia, Russia, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Thailand, Peru, Chile, Indonesia, and other countries. We put patients first. If you want to purchase Emcure Linospan 600, place an order online with us today and we will deliver it directly to your door. Our specialty pharmacy strives to improve the lives of patients with bacterial infections by providing generic antibiotics with huge discounts and special offers. Follow these few simple steps to order your antibacterial medicines online without any hassle -
2. Select the quantity and add the product to the cart.
3. Upload prescription & complete the checkout process.
4. Confirm your order and pay your bill online.
5. Once payment is received, we will send your medication to the shipping address you provided.
In order to legally purchase this medicine from DrugsSquare, you’ll require a prescription from your Registered Medical Practitioner.
All content found on Drugssquare.com, including text, images, or other formats, is created and published online for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always consult your doctor or other qualified health professionals if you have any questions regarding your health, medicine, or medical condition. This pharmacy is present to deliver, supply, export, or dispense prescription and OTC medicines online directly to consumers/patients.