You have no items in your shopping cart.
Nublexa is an FDA-approved prescription medicine for certain types of cancer, including -
• Colorectal cancer (CRC), also known as bowel cancer, colon cancer, or rectal cancer.
• A rare bowel, stomach, or esophagus cancer called GIST (gastrointestinal stromal tumor).
Each Nublexa tablet contains 40 mg of Regorafenib as an active ingredient. Regorafenib 40mg is a multi-kinase inhibitor developed by Bayer which targets angiogenic, stromal and oncogenic receptor tyrosine kinase (RTK). Chemical signals tell cells in the body how and when to develop and divide. By targeting tyrosine kinases, this medicine makes it difficult for cancer cells to receive these signals. Due to blocking the ability of the cancer cells to get chemical signals, cancer may stop spreading to other parts of the body. Nublexa may also stop the creation of new blood vessels that feed cancer cells.
The recommended dose of Nublexa is 160 mg (4 tablets of 40 mg) every day for 3 weeks, followed by a 1-week break. This is 1 cycle of treatment. REPEAT YOUR TREATMENT CYCLE for as long as your healthcare provider tells you to. This oncology drug should be taken at the same time each day after eating light (low fat) food. An example of a low-fat, low-calorie meal is that it contains less than 600 calories and less than 30% fat. You may prefer to take it with breakfast, dinner, or a midday meal.
Your doctor may change, reduce, interrupt or discontinue it if necessary. Take the dosage that your doctor prescribes for you.
• Hair loss
• Decreased appetite
• Dry skin
• Weight loss
• Chest pain
• Blurred vision
• Nausea or Vomiting
• Store Regorafenib 40 mg Nublexa tablets at room temperature between 68° F to 77° F (20° C to 25°C).
• Store this cancer medication in a location that is out of sight and reach of children, pets, and visitors.
• Never keep your medicines in a place that expose to direct sunlight, place with high temperature and moist areas such as near the windows, on the refrigerator or in the bathroom.
• Do not keep it in the refrigerator unless directed to do so.
• Store the medicine in its original container/packing and it's important to remember that all medicines should be stored in a cool and dry place.
Drugssquare is an authorized retailer, exporter, and supplier of Nublexa 40 mg Regorafenib tablets in USA (United States of America), Philippines, China, UK (United Kingdom), United Arab Emirates (UAE), Nigeria, Hong Kong, Singapore, Canada, France, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Vietnam, South Africa, Thailand, South Korea, Peru, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, and other countries. We put patients first. If you want to purchase low-cost generic Stivarga (Bayer Nublexa 40mg), place an order online with us today and we will deliver it directly to your door. Our specialty pharmacy strives to improve the lives of cancer patients by providing generic oncology drugs with huge discounts and special offers.
All content found on Drugssquare.com, including medicine uses, dosage/administration, adverse-effects, storage details are created and published online for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always consult your doctor or other qualified health professionals if you have any questions regarding your health, medicine, or medical condition. This pharmacy is present to deliver, supply, export, or dispense prescription and OTC medicines online directly to consumers/patients.