Votrient 400 mg Uses:
Votrient 400mg Tablet is a cancer-fighting drug. It acts by attaching to and blocking the enzyme receptors (tyrosine kinase) that are involved in cancer cell proliferation. It also prevents the tumor from forming new blood vessels. This is how cancer is combated. Soft Tissue Sarcomas and Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma are treated with this drug. This medication can be taken on its own or in combination with other medications.
How to Take Votrient 400 Mg
Follow your doctor’s instructions on the dosage and duration of this medication. Take it all in at once. It should not be chewed, crushed, or broken. Votrient 400mg Tablet should be consumed on an empty stomach.
Side Effects of Votrient 400 Mg
If you suffer nausea, vomiting, upper stomach pain, loss of appetite, weariness, easy bruising, dark urine, or jaundice, call your doctor right once (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Warning and Precautions of Votrient 400 Mg Tablet
1. It is not recommended that pregnant women take Votrient 400MG unless absolutely essential.
2. Unless absolutely required, Votrient Tablet should not be used by breastfeeding women.
3. If you’re dizzy, tired, or weak, or if your energy levels are low, don’t drive or operate any machinery.
4. While using this medication, avoid drinking alcohol.
5. In people with kidney illness, it should be used with caution. For more information, talk to your doctor.
6. In patients with liver problems, Votrient 400 Mg Tablet should be used with caution. For more information, talk to your doctor.
7. If you are allergic to pazopanib or any of the other ingredients in this drug, you should not use it.
8. It should be used with caution in patients who have previously experienced a lung collapse. Consult your physician.
9. It should be used with caution in patients who have cardiac disease or have previously experienced heart failure or a heart attack. For more information, talk to your doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is Votrient 400mg Tablet a cancer medicine?
A: Votrient 400mg Tablet is not a chemotherapy drug in the traditional sense. It’s a protein kinase inhibitor, which is a type of drug. It works by inhibiting the action of proteins involved in cancer cell growth and spread.
Q: Is it possible to take Votrient 400mg Tablet with food?
A: On an empty stomach, at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after eating, take the Votrient 400mg Tablet. It’s possible that the dosage will need to be raised if it’s taken with food. As a result, there will be greater adverse effects.
Q: Is it necessary for me to take Votrient 400mg Tablet for an extended period of time?
A: The length of time that you must take Votrient 400mg Tablet differs from person to person. The doctor will keep a close eye on you and be able to better anticipate how long you will need to take the prescription. Do not stop taking it without first consulting your physician. It should be used for as long as it is effective and you are able to tolerate it.
Q: Is it safe to use Votrient 400mg on children?
A: No, this medicine is not suggested for children under the age of eighteen.
Other strengths or forms of Votrient 400 Mg are available:
Trending Product List of Novartis
Pivikto 150 Mg Tablet
Tasigna 200 Mg Capsule
Jakavi 15 Mg Tablet
Tykerb 250 Mg Tablet
Buy Votrient 400 mg Online At Lowest Price From India
Drugssquare is an authorized supplier, exporter and retailer of Votrient Pazopanib 400 mg tablets in USA (United States of America), China, UK (United Kingdom), Philippines, Thailand, Cambodia, Chile, South Africa, Ukraine, Hong Kong, South Korea, Japan, Ecuador, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Brazil, Nigeria, Peru, Ireland, Russia, Germany and other countries. We put patients first. If you want to purchase Novartis Votrient 400mg, place an order online with us today and we will deliver it directly to your door. Our specialty pharmacy strives to improve the lives of patients with kidney cancer and soft tissue sarcoma by providing anti-cancer medicines with huge discounts and special offers.
In order to legally purchase this medicine from DrugsSquare, you’ll require a prescription from your Registered Medical Practitioner.
All content found on Drugssquare.com, including text, images, or other formats, is created and published online for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always consult your doctor or other qualified health professionals if you have any questions regarding your health, medicine, or medical condition. This pharmacy is present to deliver, supply, export, or dispense prescription and OTC medicines online directly to consumers/patients.
There are no reviews yet.