Cazanat Cabozantinib 40 mg Tablet Uses
Cazanat 40 Mg (Cabozantinib) belongs to a class of drugs known as kinase inhibitors. It works by preventing an abnormal protein from signalling cancer cells to multiply. This aids in slowing or stopping the spread of cancer cells. Cazanat 40mg Manufactured by Natco Pharma is used to treat people who have:
• advanced kidney cancer (renal cell carcinoma)
• liver cancer (hepatocellular carcinoma) who have previously received sorafenib treatment
How to Take Cazanat 40mg Tablet?
Read all medication guides or instruction sheets and follow all directions on your prescription label. Take the medication exactly as prescribed.
• Cazanat Cabozantinib should be taken on an empty stomach, at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after eating anything.
• This medication should not be taken with food.
• With a full glass of water, take this medication.
• A tablet should not be crushed, chewed, or broken, and a capsule should not be opened. Take the pill whole.
Cazanat 40mg Tablet Side Effects
• Slowed wound healing
• Weight loss
• voice changes or hoarseness
• extreme tiredness or weakness
Cazanat 40mg Precautions
Before taking Cazanat 40 mg Cabozantinib Tablet, talk with your doctor about your health history. This medicine may not be right for you if you have certain medical conditions or other factors affecting your health. These include:
• If you are allergic to cabozantinib, inform your doctor and pharmacist.
• If you’re breastfeeding, let your doctor know. Breastfeeding is not recommended during therapy and for four months following the last dose, according to your doctor.
• If you are pregnant or intend to become pregnant, inform your doctor. Before beginning cabozantinib treatment, you must have a pregnancy test. You should not become pregnant while on treatment or for 4 months after the last dose.
• You should be aware that this drug has the potential to reduce fertility in both men and women. Consult your doctor about the hazards of cabozantinib use.
• You should be aware that your blood pressure may rise while taking cabozantinib. Your blood pressure will most likely be monitored before and during treatment by your doctor.
Alternatives to Cazanat 40 (Generic or Substitute Brands)
Other strengths or forms of Cazanat 40 are available:
Trending Products of Natco Pharma
Buy Cazanat 40mg Online at Lowest Price From India
Drugssquare is an authorized retailer, exporter, and supplier of Cazanat Cabozantinib 40 mg Tablet in USA (United States of America), Vietnam, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Malaysia, Korea, UK (United Kingdom), Philippines, Russia, Australia, Kenya, Nigeria, Hong Kong, Japan, Bangladesh, Venezuela, Hungary, Peru, Singapore, and other countries. We put patients first. If you want to purchase low-cost Natco Cazanat 40mg, place an order online with us today and we will deliver it directly to your door. Our specialty pharmacy strives to improve the lives of patients by providing generic cancer medications with huge discounts and special offers.
In order to legally purchase this medicine from DrugsSquare, you’ll require a prescription from your Registered Medical Practitioner.
All content found on Drugssquare.com, including text, images, or other formats, is created and published online for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always consult your doctor or other qualified health professionals if you have any questions regarding your health, medicine, or medical condition. This pharmacy is present to deliver, supply, export, or dispense prescription and OTC medicines online directly to consumers/patients.