You have no items in your shopping cart.
Revolade 50mg is a prescription medicine that is used for the treatment of:
• Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP) - also known as idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, is a disease in which the patient’s immune system destroys the platelets that are necessary for normal blood clotting. Patients with ITP have low platelet counts in the blood and are at risk of bleeding.
• Thrombocytopenia in adult patients with chronic HCV infection, a liver disease caused by the hepatitis C virus. This medicine should only be used if the degree of thrombocytopenia prevents initiation of or limits the ability to maintain hepatitis treatment.
• Acquired Severe Aplastic Anaemia (a disease in which the bone marrow does not make enough blood cells or platelets) in adult patients. Eltrombopag Revolade 50mg is used in patients who did not respond to several courses of immunosuppressive therapy (medicines that lower the body’s immune defenses) and cannot receive hematopoietic (blood) stem cell transplantation.
Revolade 50mg (Eltrombopag) is a platelet booster, so it functions differently from other chronic ITP treatments. It belongs to a class of drugs called thrombopoietin receptor agonists (TPO), which increase the number of cells in the bone marrow and produce more platelets. This effect lowers your risk of bleeding. The purpose of treatment with Eltrombopag 50 mg tablet is to maintain a platelet count greater than or equal to 50,000/µL, above the level for hemorrhagic risk, rather than to normalize platelet counts.
It is a once-daily oral medicine and should be taken regularly to make sure that you have an effective amount of drug in your body at all times. Swallow the pill whole, with some water. Revolade 50 mg tablet should be taken at least 2 hours before or 4 hours after certain products:
• Foods, drinks or medicines that are high in calcium.
• Mineral supplements or fortified foods, i.e. those with added calcium, magnesium, aluminium, iron, selenium or zinc.
The dosage is carefully determined by your health care provider and may depend on your age, weight, type & severity of your condition, and other health problems. Do not change the dose or schedule for taking this thrombocytopenia (low blood platelet count) medicine unless your doctor or pharmacist advises you to do so. Taking it as your doctor suggests will improve your health and can prevent future problems. If you don't take your medicine properly, you may be putting your health, and perhaps your life, at risk.
• Abdominal pain
• Back pain
• Muscle pain
• Feeling weak or tired
• Itching, tingling or burning under your skin
• Sleep problems (insomnia)
• Swelling in the hands or feet
• Cold symptoms such as the stuffy nose, sneezing, cough, or sore throat
• Hair loss
• Skin rash
• Store Revolade (Novartis Eltrombopag) 50 mg at 20°C to 50°C (68°F to 77°F); excursions are permitted between 15°C and 30°C (59°F and 86°F).
• Keep your medication in its original container. Don’t store them in daily pillboxes.
• Store it in a cool, dry place away from heat, sunlight, or moisture.
• Keep medicines locked in cupboards out of children’s sight and reach.
• Don’t remove the labels from containers – they include expiry dates and important instructions on how to store your medicine.
• Don’t let this low platelet count medication come in contact with your other medicines, including prescription and over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and nutritional supplements. They should always be separate.
Alternatives to Revolade 50 (Generic or Substitute Brands)
Other strengths or forms of Revolade 50 are available:
Trending Products of Novartis
Drugssquare is an authorized retailer, exporter, and supplier of Revolade Eltrombopag 50 mg tablets in USA (United States of America), UK (United Kingdom), Philippines, China, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Nigeria, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Australia, Bangladesh, Russia, Vietnam, Chile, Singapore, Peru, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Thailand, South Korea, Indonesia, and other countries. We put patients first. If you want to purchase low-cost Novartis Revolade 50mg, place an order online with us today and we will deliver it directly to your door. Our specialty pharmacy strives to improve the lives of patients with thrombocytopenia by providing low platelet count drugs with huge discounts and special offers.
In order to legally purchase this medicine from DrugsSquare, you’ll require a prescription from your Registered Medical Practitioner.
All content found on Drugssquare.com, including text, images, or other formats, is created and published online for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always consult your doctor or other qualified health professionals if you have any questions regarding your health, medicine, or medical condition. This pharmacy is present to deliver, supply, export, or dispense prescription and OTC medicines online directly to consumers/patients.