You have no items in your shopping cart.
Availability: In Stock
Brand Name : Fabiflu
Composition : Favipiravir
Manufactured By : Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Strength : 400 mg
Form : Tablet
Packing : Pack of 17 Tablets
The first oral medicine licenced by the Drug Controller General of India (DCGI) for the treatment of COVID-19 is Glenmark Pharmaceuticals' FabiFlu (Coronavirus). The primary ingredient in FabiFlu, favipiravir, has a lot of clinical evidence behind it, with positive results in individuals with mild to moderate Covid-19. This medication works by stopping the virus from replicating in the body of the patient.
Antiviral medication Fabiflu 400mg Tablet. It inhibits the replication of the SARS-CoV-2 virus. As a result, the viral load in the body is reduced, infection propagation is limited, and the recovery process is accelerated.
Follow your doctor's instructions on the dosage and duration of this medication. Take it all in at once. It should not be chewed, crushed, or broken. Fabiflu Tablets can be taken with or without food, although it is best to take them at the same time every day.
• Increased uric acid level in blood
• Decreased white blood cell count (neutrophils)
• Increased liver enzymes
• Store FabiFlu (Glenmark Favipiravir 400 mg) tablets at room temperature below 30°C.
• Store this COVID-19 medication in a location that is out of sight of children, and pets.
• Do not keep it in the refrigerator unless directed to do so.
• Store the medicine in its original container/packing and it's important to remember that all medicines should be stored in a cool and dry place.
• Never keep your medicines in a place that expose to direct sunlight, place with high temperature and moist areas such as near the windows, on the refrigerator, or in the bathroom.
Drugssquare is an authorized supplier, exporter and retailer of Fabiflu Favipiravir 400 mg tablets in USA (United States of America), UK (United Kingdom), United Arab Emirates (UAE), Philippines, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, Peru, Vietnam, Cambodia, South Africa, Hong Kong, South Korea, China, Egypt, Australia, Thailand, Chile, Japan, Indonesia and other countries. We put patients first. If you want to purchase low-cost Glenmark Fabiflu 400mg, place an order online with us today and we will deliver it directly to your door. Our specialty pharmacy strives to improve the lives of COVID-19 patients by providing (Coronavirus) COVID-19 treatement medicines with huge discounts and special offers.
In order to legally purchase this medicine from DrugsSquare, you’ll require a prescription from your Registered Medical Practitioner.
All content found on Drugssquare.com, including text, images, or other formats, is created and published online for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always consult your doctor or other qualified health professionals if you have any questions regarding your health, medicine, or medical condition. This pharmacy is present to deliver, supply, export, or dispense prescription and OTC medicines online directly to consumers/patients.