You have no items in your shopping cart.
Orib is used in the treatment of liver, kidney or thyroid cancer called :
Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC, a type of liver cancer)- Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) is a primary malignancy of the liver and occurs predominantly in patients with underlying chronic liver disease and cirrhosis.
Renal cell carcinoma (RCC, a type of kidney cancer)- Renal cell carcinoma (RCC, a type of kidney cancer) - Renal cell cancer is a disease in which malignant (cancer) cells are found in the lining of tubules (very small tubes) in the kidney.
Differentiated thyroid carcinoma (DTC, a type of thyroid cancer) - It is cancer that starts in the thyroid gland. The thyroid is a gland that is at the base of your neck, just behind the small hollow where your collar bones meet.
Orib, generically known as Sorafenib, belongs to a class of multiple tyrosine kinase inhibitors. This medicine works by interfering with certain enzymes called tyrosine kinases, which are responsible for the activation of many proteins by signal transduction cascades. They are a part of many cellular functions, including cell signaling, growth, and division. These enzymes may be too active or found at high levels in some types of cancer cells.
By blocking the action of these enzymes, Orib tablet helps stop the growth of cancer cells and prevent their spread. With the use of this anti-cancer medicine comes the potential for resistance to develop, along with a lack of tumor response in the general patient population.
The usual dose of Orib is 400 mg (2 x 200 mg tablets). Take twice daily either without food (at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal) or with low fat or moderate fat meal. Do not take it with high-fat meals, as this may make your treatment less effective. Swallow the tablets whole with a full glass of water. Try to take it at the same time every day. Taking this cancer medicine regularly at the same time every day (usually morning and evening) will have a better effect. It will also help you remember when to take it.
• Itching or Skin Rash
• Hair Loss
• Chest Pain
• Stomach pain
• Dry mouth
• Jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes)
• Loss of appetite
• Severe Skin Reaction
• Store Orib (Hetero Sorafenib) at 25°C (77°F); excursions are permitted between 15°C and 30°C (59°F and 86°F).
• Keep your medicines in a safe and designated place. Make sure it is clean, and out of reach of children. Storing medicines at one designated place ensure easy access especially during emergency.
• Seperate this oral anti cancer drug from external use medicines.
• Store Orib 200 mg in it’s original container/packing.
• Do not keep it in the refrigerator unless directed to do so.
• Never Store it in a place that exposes to direct sunlight, place with high temperature and moist areas such as near windows, on the refrigerator or in the bathroom.
• If you need to travel with the medicine, be sure to follow the instructions for storing it. Your pharmacist can tell you the best way to store them while travelling.
• Never take Orib Sorafenib tablets if their appearance, taste or smell has changed, or if you know they have not been stored properly.
Drugssquare is an authorized supplier, exporter and retailer of Orib Sorafenib 200 mg tablets in USA (United States of America), Philippines, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Malaysia, Bangladesh, UK (United Kingdom), Singapore, Egypt, China, Nigeria, Thailand, Cambodia, South Africa, Hong Kong, South Korea, Japan, Peru, Vietnam, Chile, Ecuador, Indonesia and other countries. We put patients first. If you want to purchase Hetero Orib 200mg at the lowest price, place an order online with us today and we will deliver it directly to your door. Our specialty pharmacy strives to improve the lives of patients with liver, thyroid and kidney cancer by providing generic anti cancer drugs with huge discounts and special offers.
In order to legally purchase this medicine from DrugsSquare, you’ll require a prescription from your Registered Medical Practitioner.
All content found on Drugssquare.com, including text, images, or other formats, is created and published online for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always consult your doctor or other qualified health professionals if you have any questions regarding your health, medicine, or medical condition. This pharmacy is present to deliver, supply, export, or dispense prescription and OTC medicines online directly to consumers/patients.