You have no items in your shopping cart.
It is an FDA-approved prescription medicine to treat certain types of cancer, including -
• Colorectal cancer (CRC), also known as bowel cancer, colon cancer, or rectal cancer.
• A rare bowel, stomach, or esophagus cancer called GIST (gastrointestinal stromal tumor).
• a type of liver cancer called hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) in people who have been previously treated with sorafenib.
It is a multi-kinase inhibitor which targets angiogenic, stromal, and oncogenic receptor tyrosine kinase (RTK). Chemical signals tell cells in the body how and when to develop and divide. By targeting tyrosine kinases, this medicine makes it difficult for cancer cells to receive these signals. Due to blocking the ability of the cancer cells to get chemical signals, cancer may stop spreading to other parts of the body. Resihance 40 mg tablet may also stop the creation of new blood vessels that feed cancer cells.
The recommended dose is 160 mg (4 tablets of 40 mg) every day for 3 weeks, followed by a 1-week break. This is 1 cycle of treatment. REPEAT YOUR TREATMENT CYCLE for as long as your healthcare provider tells you to. This oncology drug should be taken at the same time each day after eating light (low fat) food. An example of a low-fat, low-calorie meal is that it contains less than 600 calories and less than 30% fat. You may prefer to take it with breakfast, dinner, or a midday meal. Your doctor may change, reduce, interrupt or discontinue it if necessary. Take the dosage that your doctor prescribes for you.
• Hair loss
• Decreased appetite
• Weight loss
• Chest pain
• Nausea or Vomiting
• Store Resihance (Bayer Regorafenib 40 mg) tablets at room temperature between 68° F to 77° F (20° C to 25°C).
• Store this cancer medication in a location that is out of sight of children, and pets.
• Do not keep it in the refrigerator unless directed to do so.
• Store the medicine in its original container/packing and it's important to remember that all medicines should be stored in a cool and dry place.
• Never keep your medicines in a place that expose to direct sunlight, place with high temperature and moist areas such as near the windows, on the refrigerator, or in the bathroom.
Drugssquare is an authorized retailer, exporter, and supplier of Resihance 40 mg Regorafenib tablets in USA (United States of America), Philippines, China, UK (United Kingdom), United Arab Emirates (UAE), Nigeria, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Vietnam, South Africa, Chile, Thailand, South Korea, Peru, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Indonesia, and other countries. We put patients first. If you want to purchase low-cost Bayer Resihance 40mg, place an order online with us today and we will deliver it directly to your door. Our specialty pharmacy strives to improve the lives of cancer patients by providing generic oncology drugs with huge discounts and special offers.
In order to legally purchase this medicine from DrugsSquare, you’ll require a prescription from your Registered Medical Practitioner.
All content found on Drugssquare.com, including text, images, or other formats, is created and published online for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always consult your doctor or other qualified health professionals if you have any questions regarding your health, medicine, or medical condition. This pharmacy is present to deliver, supply, export, or dispense prescription and OTC medicines online directly to consumers/patients.