You have no items in your shopping cart.
Availability: In Stock
Brand Name : Noxalk
Composition : Ceritinib
Manufactured by : Natco Pharma Ltd.
Strength : 150 mg
Form : Capsule
Packing : Pack of 90 Capsules
Save an Extra $25 on Every Buy!
Valid for all users
If you are looking to buy Noxalk 150mg Ceritinib (pack of 90 capsules) online at affordable prices, then Drugssquare.com is your one-stop solution. Drugssquare is a leading supplier, exporter and retailer of generic & branded prescription drugs in the U.S. and all around the world. From Cancer to Hepatitis, and from AIDS to Kidney Disease, the company delivers medicines for all kinds of complex diseases, with savings of up to 70 percent or more.
Order Online to Get Natco Noxalk 150 mg Capsules in -
South East Asia – China, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea.
United Arab Emirates (UAE) – Iran, Saudi Arabia, Jordan.
North America – Venezuela, USA (United States of America), Suriname.
South America – Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela.
Europe – Romania, Georgia, Turkey, UK (United Kingdom), Ukraine, Latvia.
Russia CIS – Moldova, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan.
African Countries – Nigeria, Kenya, Morocco, Libya, Zimbabwe.
Other Countries - Malaysia, Egypt, Australia, Italy and New Zealand.
We deeply value the health and safety of every one of our customers, and we work hard to make sure you have an exceptional experience with us, every time!
Noxalk is an anti-cancer drug manufactured by Natco India Ltd. This medicine contains the active ingredient Ceritinib 150 mg. The medicine is available in the form of capsules and each pack of Noxalk 150 mg contains 30 capsules. This prescription drug must be taken as per the doctor’s proper instructions.
Noxalk 150 mg capsule is used for the treatment of adult patients with anaplastic lymphoma kinase positive (ALK+) metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
Noxalk comes in a capsule form and is taken once a day. It is important that Noxalk is taken with food to reach the appropriate exposure. Food can range from a light to a full meal. The recommended dose is 450 mg (three capsules), although your doctor could modify this recommendation if needed. Your doctor will tell you exactly how many capsules you need to take. Do not change the dose without talking to your doctor.
• It is important to make sure you are taking the correct amount of medication every time. Before every dose, check that what you are taking matches what you have been prescribed. The capsules should be swallowed whole with water and should not be chewed or crushed.
• You should not eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice during your course of treatment. Grapefruit can cause harmful levels of Noxalk in your blood.
• If you have to vomit after you swallow the Noxalk capsules, do not take any more capsules until your next scheduled dose.
• Do not stop taking this medicine before talking to your doctor. If you have any questions contact your doctor right away.
If you forget to take Noxalk
If you forget to take the capsules, you should take the missed dose as soon as possible. But if more than 12 hours have gone by, do not take the missed dose. Let your doctor or nurse know and take the next dose at the usual time.
If you accidentally take too many capsules, or if someone else accidentally takes your medicine, contact a doctor or hospital for advice immediately. Medical treatment may be necessary.
• Stomach-area pain
• Decreased appetite
• Weight loss
• Reduction in the number of red blood cells, known as anaemia
Drinking Alcohol could increase your risk, although evidence is inconclusive. Scientific studies are unclear about how drinking during treatment will impact overall health and cancer in general. It is advisable to consult your doctor before consumption.
It is unknown whether Noxalk Ceritinib are excreted in human milk. The risk for newborn/infant cannot be excluded. A decision must be made whether to stop breast-feeding or discontinue Noxalk therapy, taking into account the benefit of breast-feeding for the child and the benefit of treatment for the woman.
Noxalk 150 mg Capsule is unsafe to use during pregnancy. This medicine may cause fetal harm when administered to a pregnant woman. Use effective birth control to prevent pregnancy while you are using this medicine and for at least 6 months after your last dose. Tell your doctor right away if a pregnancy occurs while either the mother or the father is using Noxalk.
Noxalk has minor influence on the ability to drive or use machines. Caution should be exercised when driving or using machines during treatment as patients may experience fatigue or vision disorders.
This medicine is not recommended for use in patients with a known allergy to Ceritinib or any other inactive ingredients present along with it.
This medicine is not recommended for use in patients with a severe liver disease. In patients with mild to moderate liver disease, close monitoring of liver function is necessary. The treatment should be discontinued if there is worsening of the liver function.
• Store Ceritinib capsules at 25°C (77°F); excursions are permitted between 15°C and 30°C (59°F and 86°F).
• Find a place in your home to store your medicine that is separate from your other prescription and non-prescription medicines.
• Keep it away from direct sunlight, excessive heat, cold, humidity, and sources of water.
• Do not remove Noxalk from the package until you are ready to take it.
• Keep it in the original container, separate from other medications.
• Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
The information provided here is for general educational purposes only and does not constitute medical or pharmaceutical advice which should be sought from qualified medical and pharmaceutical advisers.
The information contained herein is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, drug interactions, allergic reactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.