You have no items in your shopping cart.
Abirapro 250 mg is normally administered in 1000 mg increments (take 4 tablets once a day). It's combined with 5 mg or 10 mg prednisone or prednisolone, as directed by your doctor. It is not recommended to take it with food. When you take it with meals, your body absorbs more cancer therapy than is required, which can have harmful consequences. Swallow the tablet whole with water. It should not be chewed, fractured, or crushed.
Abiraterone is an inhibitor of androgen production. Androgens promote the growth of prostate cancer cells. Testosterone is the most important androgen in the body. The testicles produce almost all testosterone in men. The adrenal glands, which are located above the kidneys, produce a very modest amount. Abiraterone inhibits the production of testosterone in your body. This lowers testosterone levels, which may cause the prostate cancer to shrink or cease growing.
Abirapro 250 mg is usually taken in 1000 mg doses (take 4 tablets once a day). It's used with 5 mg or 10 mg prednisone or prednisolone, according to your doctor's instructions. It should not be taken with food. When you take it with food, your body absorbs more of the cancer therapy than is necessary, which can produce negative effects. With water, swallow the tablet whole. It should not be broken, crushed, or chewed.
• Painful or difficult urination
• Hot flushes
• Muscle pain
• Skin rash
Patients must properly store the drug to retain its quality and efficacy. Following storage instructions will be helpful in storing the drug in the best of manner.
• Store Abiraterone at 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F); excursions are permitted between 15°C and 30°C (59°F and 86°F).
• Store it in a cool, dry place, protected from light and refrigerated when necessary. Improper storage can affect the effectiveness and shelf life of your medicine.
• Consider storing your medications separately from your other family members. You can put them on a different shelf, or in a different cabinet or drawer.
• If you're driving, you may want to have certain medicines at hand, but don't store them in the glove compartment, where they could be damaged from the heat, cold, or rain outside or from the car's heater or air conditioner.
• Always remember to store your medication out of sight and reach of children and pets, to prevent accidental ingestion.
Alternatives to Abirapro 250 Mg (Generic or Substitute Brands)
Other strengths or forms of Abirapro 250 mg are available :-
Trending Products of Glenmark Pharmaceutical
Drugssquare is an authorized retailer, exporter, and supplier of Abirapro 250 mg Abiraterone tablets in USA (United States of America), Philippines, China, UK (United Kingdom), United Arab Emirates (UAE), Nigeria, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Vietnam, South Africa, Chile, Thailand, South Korea, Peru, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Indonesia, and other countries. We put patients first. If you want to purchase low-cost Glenmark Abirapro 250 mg, place an order online with us today and we will deliver it directly to your door. Our specialty pharmacy strives to improve the lives of cancer patients by providing generic oncology drugs with huge discounts and special offers.
In order to legally purchase this medicine from DrugsSquare, you’ll require a prescription from your Registered Medical Practitioner.
All content found on Drugssquare.com, including text, images, or other formats, is created and published online for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always consult your doctor or other qualified health professionals if you have any questions regarding your health, medicine, or medical condition. This pharmacy is present to deliver, supply, export, or dispense prescription and OTC medicines online directly to consumers/patients.