You have no items in your shopping cart.
What is Risofos 35 mg Tablet?
Risofos belongs to a class of medications called bisphosphonates. The active ingredient contained in Risofos 35 mg is Risedronate Sodium. It is manufactured by Cipla and available only with your doctor's prescription. Do not share the medicine with others, since they may be suffering from a problem that is not effectively treated by this drug.
When is Risofos 35 mg Tablet prescribed?
Risofos (Risedronate) is used to treat or prevent osteoporosis in men and women. It is also used to treat Paget's disease of bone.
How Does Risofos (Risedronate) 35 mg Tablet Work?
Osteoporosis is a type of bone disease that results in bone loss and makes them thinner and easily breakable. Risedronate for osteoporosis works by inhibiting the activity of osteoclasts, which are cells that cause loss of bone.
What are the storage instructions for Risofos 35 mg?
Patients must properly store the drug to retain its quality and efficacy. Following storage instructions will be helpful in storing the drug in the best of manner.
• Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F); excursions permitted between 15° and 30°C (59° and 86°F).
• Store Risofos in its original container. Do not mix different medications together in the same container.
• Store Risedronate in a cool, dry place, protected from light and refrigerated when necessary. Improper storage can affect the effectiveness and shelf life of your medicine.
• Consider storing your medications separately from your other family members. You can put them on a different shelf, or in a different cabinet or drawer.
• Do not keep Risofos in the glove compartment of your car. Medicine can get too hot, cold, or wet there.
• Always store Risedronate osteoporosis medicine out of reach and out of sight of children.
In order to legally purchase this medicine from DrugsSquare, you’ll require a prescription from your Registered Medical Practitioner.
The information provided here is for general educational purposes only and does not constitute medical or pharmaceutical advice which should be sought from qualified medical and pharmaceutical advisers.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children and away from pets, never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.
The information contained herein is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, drug interactions, allergic reactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.