You have no items in your shopping cart.
Availability: In Stock
Brand Name : Pomalid
Composition : Pomalidomide
Manufactured by : Natco Pharma Ltd.
Strength : 4 mg
Form : Capsules
Packing : Pack of 21 Capsules
Save an Extra $25 on Every Buy!
Valid for all users
What is Pomalid 4 mg Capsule ?
Pomalid is the 1st generic version of the drug Pomalidomide. Pomalidomide is classified as an "immunomodulatory agent with antineoplastic activity," and an "anti-angiogenic agent." It is manufactured by Natco Pharma Limited that is one of the most reputed Indian pharmaceutical companies. Pomalid is a prescription oncology medicine that can be purchased by a patient only against a valid prescription of a healthcare professional like hematologist or oncologist.
When is Pomalid 4 mg Capsule prescribed ?
Pomalid (Pomalidomide) is used with another medication to treat multiple myeloma (a type of cancer that affects white blood cells).
How Does Pomalid (Pomalidomide) Capsule Work ?
Pomalidomide has several ways to work against myeloma cells:
• As an immunomodulatory medication, Pomalid (Pomalidomide) enhances the action of your immune system.
• This medicine helps prevent the growth of blood vessels and abnormal cells.
• When given with another medicine called dexamethasone, it stimulates the immune system to attack the cancer cells and stops the formation of blood vessels supplying cancer cells.
What are the storage instructions for Pomalid 4 mg ?
Many factors can damage your medication, including heat, air, light, and moisture. It’s important to keep in mind that where you store your medication can affect its potency and safety. Following storage instructions will be helpful in storing the drug in the best of manner.
• Store Pomalidomide at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F); excursions permitted to 15°C-30°C (59°F-86°F)
• Keep your capsules in a cool dry place. Some medicines require refrigerator, so check the information on the medicine bottle or label.
• Keep this medicine in its original bottle. Prescription and manufacturer bottles are created to protect the medication from light and moisture.
• Keep this anti-cancer drug in a safe place so that children & pets can not reach it.
• Keep Pomalid in a place with good lighting so you can always read the label and take the correct amount.
• Keep your medicines separate from your spouse or other family members. This will make it less likely that you take the wrong ones by mistake.
In order to legally purchase this medicine from DrugsSquare, you’ll require a prescription from your Registered Medical Practitioner.
The information provided here is for general educational purposes only and does not constitute medical or pharmaceutical advice which should be sought from qualified medical and pharmaceutical advisers.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children and away from pets, never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.
The information contained herein is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, drug interactions, allergic reactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.