You have no items in your shopping cart.
Availability: In Stock
Brand Name : Epithra
Composition : Epirubicin
Manufactured by : Glenmark (Onkos) Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Strength : 100 mg
Form : Injection
Packing : Pack of 1 Vial
What is Epithra 100 mg Injection ?
Epithra 100 mg manufactured by Glenmark (Onkos) contains "Epirubicin" as active ingredient. It is usually given as a slow injection or a drip (infusion) into a vein. Epirubicin should be used under the supervision of a qualified physician.
When is Epithra 100 mg Injection prescribed ?
Epithra (Epirubicin) is a chemotherapy drug that is used for the treatment of breast cancer.
How Does Epithra (Epirubicin) Injection Work ?
Epirubicin is in a class of medications called anthracyclines. It prevents the growth of cancer cells by interfering with the genetic material DNA, which is necessary for reproduction of cells.
What are the storage instructions for Epithra 100 mg?
Patients must properly store the drug to retain its quality and efficacy. Following storage instructions will be helpful in storing the drug in the best of manner.
• When you aren't injecting, store Pemnat Pre-filled syringes in a place that's protected from light.
• Consider storing your medications separately from your other family members. This will make it less likely that you take the wrong ones by mistake.
• Make sure to always keep your medicine in an area of your home that is out of the reach of children and pets.
• Do not use Epirubicin if the liquid in the vial looks discolored or cloudy, or if the liquid has lumps, flakes, or particles.
• Store it in a cool and dry place. Improper storage can affect the effectiveness and shelf life of your medicine.
In order to legally purchase this medicine from DrugsSquare, you’ll require a prescription from your Registered Medical Practitioner.
The information provided here is for general educational purposes only and does not constitute medical or pharmaceutical advice which should be sought from qualified medical and pharmaceutical advisers.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children and away from pets, never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.
The information contained herein is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, drug interactions, allergic reactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.