You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dasanat 50mg is a generic prescription medication. It’s approved by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) to treat certain types of Leukemia. Leukemia is a cancer of the blood or bone marrow. Bone marrow produces blood cells. Leukemia can develop due to problems with the production of blood cells. It usually affects the leukocytes, or white blood cells. Leukemia most commonly affects people over the age of 55, but it is also the most common cancer in people under 15. Dasanat 50 mg tablet (Dasatinib) is used for the treatmet of:
• A new diagnosis of chronic myeloid leukemia in the chronic phase that’s Philadelphia chromosome-positive.
• Ph+ CML in any phase that hasn’t responded to treatment.
• Acute lymphoblastic leukemia that’s Ph+ and hasn’t responded to treatment.
• Shortness of breath
• Fatigue (lack of energy)
• Musculoskeletal pain (pain in your bones, ligaments, muscles, tendons, and nerves)
• Hemorrhage (abnormal blood loss))
• Chest pain when you take deep breaths
• Sore mouth or throat
• Store Dasanat (Natco Dasatinib 50 mg) at 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F); excursions permitted to 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F).
Drugssquare is an authorized supplier, exporter and retailer of Dasanat Dasatinib 50 mg Tablet in USA (United States of America), Philippines, UK (United Kingdom), China, Australia, Nigeria, Thailand, Cambodia, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Peru, Vietnam, South Africa, Hong Kong, South Korea, Japan, Egypt, Chile, Malaysia, Ecuador, Indonesia and other countries. We put patients first. If you want to purchase low-cost Natco Dasanat 50mg, place an order online with us today and we will deliver it directly to your door. Our specialty pharmacy strives to improve the lives of patients with leukemia by providing generic blood cancer medicines with huge discounts and special offers.
In order to legally purchase this medicine from DrugsSquare, you’ll require a prescription from your Registered Medical Practitioner.
All content found on Drugssquare.com, including text, images, or other formats, is created and published online for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always consult your doctor or other qualified health professionals if you have any questions regarding your health, medicine, or medical condition. This pharmacy is present to deliver, supply, export, or dispense prescription and OTC medicines online directly to consumers/patients.