Buy Generic Sunitinib Online at an Affordable Price From India
Uses of Sunitinib Tablet
Sunitinib is used to treat certain types of cancer (kidney, pancreas, and intestinal). It is a type of targeted therapy called a multikinase inhibitor. This medicine works by blocking two processes that allow cancer cells to grow. First, it interferes with a protein that promotes cell division. It also works by blocking the VEGF receptor, which is responsible for angiogenesis, or the development of a blood supply to the tumor. This removes the tumor’s source of nutrients.
Sunitinib Mechanism of Action
Sunitinib is a cancer-fighting drug. It acts by attaching to and inhibiting a specific cell surface protein (tyrosine kinase) that promotes cancer growth. It also prevents the tumour from forming new blood vessels. This is how it keeps dangerous tumours from spreading.
Common Side Effects of Sunitinib Tablet
Nausea, Vomiting, Weakness, Edema (swelling), Rash, Abdominal pain, Loss of appetite, Dyspepsia, Discoloration of skin, Fatigue, Fever, Dry skin, Bleeding, Increased blood pressure, Diarrhoea, Constipation, Painful blisters on hands and feet, Stomatitis (Inflammation of the mouth), Hair discolouration.
When Using Indian Generic Sunitinib, Take Extra Care:
1. Take it with or without food, and at the same time every day if possible.
2. Prevent pregnancy while taking this prescription and for a month after you stop using it by using a reliable contraceptive technique.
3. It may have an impact on the time it takes for a wound to heal. When shaving, cutting fingernails or toenails, or using sharp items, use caution.
4. While using this drug, keep a close eye on your blood pressure. If you experience symptoms of very high blood pressure, such as severe headaches, confusion, vision problems, nausea, or vomiting, contact your doctor.
5. It has the potential to cause major bleeding problems. If you experience headaches, stomach pain, or see blood in your urine or stools, contact your doctor.
6. Before undergoing surgery, inform your doctor that you are taking Sunitinib.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How should Sunitinib be administered?
A: It is recommended that you take it once a day, with or without food. When taking Sunitinib, avoid drinking grapefruit juice or eating grapefruit because the risk of side effects is increased.
Q: Sunitib is a cytotoxic drug, right?
A: Sunitib is used to treat specific types of cancer because it is cytotoxic. Its cytotoxic characteristics, on the other hand, can have a multitude of undesirable repercussions. Patients should follow the doctor’s recommendations when using it.
Q: Can Sunitinib be used in conjunction with other chemotherapeutic drugs?
A: Sunitinib hasn’t been tested in combination with other chemotherapeutics. When imatinib (another anticancer medicine) no longer works or the patient is unable to take imatinib, sunitinib is used to treat Gastrointestinal stromal tumour (GIST), a kind of stomach and bowel cancer.
Do you want to purchase it? As a leading retailer, exporter, and supplier of Sunitinib capsules in the market, we offer you all generic medicines under one roof. Check out the price list of most popular Indian brands of Sunitinib and click on the product you want to purchase.