Buy Regorafenib Online at an Affordable Price From India
Regorafenib 40 mg is a drug that is used to treat cancers of the colon and rectum.
Regorafenib 40 Mg Tablet Mechanism of Action
Regorafenib is a cancer-fighting drug. It works by preventing the aberrant protein from causing cancer cells to multiply. This aids in the prevention or slowing of cancer cell spread.
Common side effects of Regorafenib Tablet
Rash, Weakness, Low blood platelets, Difficulty in speaking, Bleeding, Vomiting, Pain, Nausea, Infection, Hair loss, Fever, Anemia (low number of red blood cells), Diarrhea, High blood pressure, Decreased appetite, Mucosal inflammation, Stomatitis (Inflammation of the mouth)
Regorafenib Advice from Experts
– Take it with food and at the same time every day if possible.
– Diarrhea is a possible side effect. Drink plenty of water and contact your doctor if the diarrhea persists or if you notice blood in your stools.
– To avoid pregnancy, use a reliable contraceptive method.
– While using this drug, keep a close eye on your blood pressure. If you experience symptoms of very high blood pressure, such as severe headaches, confusion, vision problems, nausea, or vomiting, contact your doctor.
– It has the potential to cause major bleeding problems. If you experience headaches, stomach pain, or see blood in your urine or stools, contact your doctor.
– While taking this medication, do not breastfeed.
– If you are pregnant, expecting to become pregnant, or breastfeeding, do not use this medication.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is Regorafenib a type of chemotherapy?
A: Yes, Regorafenib is a chemotherapeutic drug used to treat stomach cancer (gastrointestinal stromal tumors), colon cancer, and rectal cancer in patients who have failed to respond to conventional cancer treatments or whose cancer is incurable.
Q: What is the dosage of Regorafenib?
A: Regorafenib must be taken orally as directed by your doctor. It should be taken with food at the same time every day.
Q: Does Regorafenib cause tumors to shrink?
A: Regorafenib works by reducing or stopping the tumor from developing any further.
What is Regorafenib 40 Mg Cost?
Is that something you’d like to get? As a top retailer, exporter, and supplier of Regorafenib pills on the market, we provide all generic pharmaceuticals under one roof. Check out the price list for the most popular Regorafenib brands in India, and then select the one you want to purchase. It is possible to get your order delivered to your home right away. Online payment is safe and secure. Genuine medicines.