You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bictegravir, Emtricitabine, and Tenofovir Tablet (Generic Biktarvy) is an HIV treatment that combines three potent antiretroviral medications into a single pill:
• Bictegravir inhibits strand transfer in integrase (INSTI)
• Emtricitabine is a reverse transcriptase inhibitor that is derived from nucleosides (NRTI)
• Tenofovir alafenamide fumarate (TAF) is a reverse transcriptase inhibitor (NRTI)
Adults with HIV-1 are treated with this fixed-dose, single-tablet regimen (Human Immunodeficiency Virus 1). Taffic can assist you in meeting important HIV-1 health objectives.
• Boost CD4 T-cell count • Lower viral burden
Bictegravir, Emtricitabine, and Tenofovir pills include three active ingredients that fight HIV in distinct ways:
By blocking an enzyme called integrase, biktegravir prevents HIV from replicating. When this enzyme is blocked, the virus is unable to replicate in the body.
Antiretroviral drugs tenofovir alafenamide and emtricitabine are nucleoside analogues of reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTI). The HIV virus needs reverse transcriptase to grow and infect new cells. These two drugs inhibit reverse transcriptase from working properly by reducing its activity.
• Diarrhea • Itching • Unusual muscle pain • Fast or irregular heartbeat • Yellowing of your skin or the whites of your eyes • Skin Rash • Headache • Insomnia • Stomach pain • Loss of appetite • Joint pain • Feeling very weak or tired • Swelling of the face, lips, tongue or throat
If you buy Bictegravir, Emtricitabine, and Tenofovir online from us, we guarantee that you will get all of your drugs at a very affordable price. Examine the price list for the most popular Bictegravir, Emtricitabine, and Tenofovir tablet generics and choose the one you want to purchase. It's easy to place an order and it's safe.