You have no items in your shopping cart.
Imat 100 is an oral oncology drug which is used to treat certain types of cancer such as -
• Chronic myeloid leukemia (CML), a cancer of white blood cells.
• A type of Acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) called Philadelphia chromosome-positive (Ph+ALL).
• Myelodysplastic and myeloproliferative conditions - blood disorders where some blood cells grow out of control.
• Gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GISTs) - a rare type of cancer of the supporting tissue of the bowel or stomach.
• Dermato fibrosarcoma protuberans (DFSP) - a rare type of cancer of the tissue under the skin.
• Hypereosinophilic Syndrome (HES) / Chronic Eosinophilic Leukemia (CEL).
Imat 100mg tablets contain the active ingredient Imatinib Mesylate, which is an anti-cancer drug called tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI). Tyrosine kinases are a group of around 90 enzymes that cells use to signal to each other to grow. They act as chemical messengers. There are many types of kinases that control different phases of cell growth. Imatinib targets different tyrosine kinases, depending on the type of cancer. By targeting/blocking a particular enzyme from working, this medication can slow down the growth of cancer cells.
If you are being treated for CML: Depending on your condition the usual starting dose is either 400 mg or 600 mg:
- 400 mg to be taken as 4 tablets once a day,
- 600 mg to be taken as 6 tablets once a day.
If you are being treated for GIST:
The starting dose is 400 mg, to be taken as 4 tablets once a day.
For CML and GIST, your doctor may prescribe a higher or lower dose depending on how you respond to the treatment. If your daily dose is 800 mg (8 tablets), you should take 4 tablets in the morning and 4 tablets in the evening.
If you are being treated for Ph-positive ALL:
The starting dose is 600 mg to be taken as 6 tablets once a day.
If you are being treated for MDS/MPD:
The starting dose is 400 mg to be taken as 4 tablets once a day.
If you are being treated for HES/CEL:
The starting dose is 100 mg, to be taken as one tablet once a day. Your doctor may decide to increase the dose to 400 mg, to be taken as 4 tablets once a day, depending on how you respond to treatment.
If you are being treated for DFSP:
The dose is 800 mg per day (8 tablets), to be taken as 4 tablets in the morning and 4 tablets in the evening.
It is important to make sure that you are taking the correct amount of medication every time. Take the prescribed dose by mouth with food and a large glass of water to minimize the risk of gastrointestinal irritations. If you find it difficult to swallow the pills, inform your doctor. They may suggest that you dissolve the tablet in a glass of water or apple juice.
• Joint Pain
• Stomach Cramps
• Hair Loss
• Chest Pain
• Trouble Breathing
• Loss of Appetite
• Head Pain
• Store Imat (Zydus Imatinib) 100mg at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F). Protect from moisture.
• Keep your medication in the original, labeled container and in a dry place, away from heat and direct sunlight.
• Keep this oncology medicine safe and out of the reach of children.
Drugssquare is an authorized retailer, exporter, and supplier of Imat Imatinib 100 mg tablet in Philippines, USA (United States of America), UK (United Kingdom), China, Singapore, Canada, Malaysia, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Vietnam, Thailand, Australia, Sri Lanka, Egypt, Japan, South Africa, Germany, Iran, Hong Kong, South Korea, Nigeria, Indonesia, Bangladesh, and other countries. We put patients first. If you want to purchase Zydus Imat 100 mg, place an order online with us today and we will deliver it directly to your door. Our specialty pharmacy strives to improve the lives of patients with cancer by providing generic oncology products with huge discounts and special offers.
In order to legally purchase this medicine from DrugsSquare, you’ll require a prescription from your Registered Medical Practitioner.
All content found on Drugssquare.com, including medicine uses, dosage/administration, adverse-effects, storage details are created and published online for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always consult your doctor or other qualified health professionals if you have any questions regarding your health, medicine, or medical condition. This pharmacy is present to deliver, supply, export, or dispense prescription and OTC medicines online directly to consumers/patients.